#1 Edited by PanburgerPartner (14 posts) -

Is there a way to show the artist and title for whichever song is currently on the radio?

I know I can drill down into the menus and find out that way, but every time I do I end up spoiling other songs I haven't heard yet and I like to be surprised by the stations when I can.

#2 Posted by Demoskinos (14873 posts) -
#3 Posted by Chaser324 (6585 posts) -

I guess you could use an app like Shazam or SoundHound if you wanted to go that route.

#4 Posted by Iodine (547 posts) -

If you are listening to the One True Station, Butterscotch Boss is good about saying what the songs are.

If you are not listening to Mad Decent, no idea.

#5 Edited by PanburgerPartner (14 posts) -

^^^Nah, you're right. I'm pretty much only listening to Mad Decent, and Raff has been pretty good about backselling, heh!

#6 Posted by TheBluthCompany (389 posts) -

The Mix is my fave. Only place Men without Hats, Aerosmith, and Biz Markie can coexist.

#7 Posted by PanburgerPartner (14 posts) -

A little disappointed in The Mix this time out actually, but the electro station is on point!!!

#8 Edited by overnow (178 posts) -

If you go into the menu (under the radio option I believe) and find the option for a custom "mix tape" station I think the songs will play when you hover over them.

#9 Posted by chilibean_3 (1644 posts) -

I'm a little disappointed in how few songs there are. The stations are great! But I feel like I'm hearing the same songs over and over again as I pick up so many clusters. I remember 3 having more per station but I could be totally wrong.