#1 Edited by smeddly (53 posts) -

http://www.vg247.com/2013/03/22/saints-row-4-presidential-campaign/

Now this sounds like the Saints Row we have all become acustomed to and love. Dupstep Guns and Superpowers, What's next to come out the Violition/Deep Silver Camp.

Oh and also Mech's

#2 Posted by psylah (2177 posts) -

I'm sure when Enter the Dominatrix was slated to originally release as DLC, a dubstep gun would have been much funnier.

#3 Posted by JZ (2125 posts) -

Sold

#4 Posted by TooWalrus (13203 posts) -

This never actually came out, did it?

#5 Posted by themangalist (1735 posts) -

I really hope Volition won't come off as "trying too hard". I don't want SR4 to dilute SR3's uniqueness and awesomeness.

#6 Posted by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

Yeah, GTA 5 is coming out around the same time, and it's been in the works for years. I had my Saints Row 3 fun recently, and this game is a DLC-turned-game thats been in the works for months.

I'll enjoy GTA 5 THEN enjoy Saints Row 5 that will incorporates GTA5's innovation. Same way I enjoyed SR2 after San Andreas and 3 after IV. You play the original game first, then you play the parody :P

#7 Edited by laserbolts (5322 posts) -

Dubstep guns? Eww talk about trying too hard.

#8 Posted by phantomzxro (1577 posts) -

I really hope Volition won't come off as "trying too hard". I don't want SR4 to dilute SR3's uniqueness and awesomeness.

I kinda feel it will turn into this but we will see.

#9 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

Remember how awful all the marketing and preview material was for Saints Row The Third? Remember Whored mode? Everything outward about those games seems like trying too hard. If I were to describe what happens in those games out of context, it would seem like trying too hard.

What made it click in three was the writing that tied it all together, with the right level of deadpan and selfawareness to make the dumb ideas work. There's nothing to suggest any different here. It could go either way, but I'm certainly not worried.

#10 Posted by KickahaOta (142 posts) -

I have just one question: Does being the President mean that I have to stop wearing my snazzy purple fursuit? 'Cuz if it does, I'm out.

#11 Posted by FourWude (2261 posts) -

No one game can have all that dubstep.

#12 Posted by Seb (361 posts) -

I NEED THIS GAME NOW

#13 Posted by rebgav (1429 posts) -

This sounds utterly fucking retarded...

...which is exactly what I'm looking for in a sequel to SR3.

#14 Posted by 49th (2758 posts) -

rofl xD dubstep guns so random xD lol

#15 Edited by MildMolasses (3221 posts) -

@toowalrus: So far as I can tell it's included in the "Blow it Up Again" dlc. I was curious about it after seeing your post, so that's apparently how that turned out

#16 Posted by Scrawnto (2450 posts) -

@49th: Well, not really random. Dubstep Guns isn't a totally original idea.

That said, I'm down for some dubstep guns in my Saints Row.

#17 Posted by connerthekewlkid (1833 posts) -

@49th said:

rofl xD dubstep guns so random xD lol