New game & Social Hub

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

So I'm invested in the social hub in Sleeping Dogs. To anyone who started a new game, did it reset your social hub stats? I know it's a simple question, I googled it, found nothing and was just need to know before starting a new playthrough.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

@thabigred: I have zero investment, so I tested it for you. All of my stats accrued from my original playthrough were listed in there after getting access to the social hub in a new game. Seems like it's tied at a profile level, so you should be good to keep chasing those scores and things on a new playthrough. I'm on PC (Steam), btw, but I assume it ties in similarly on 360 and PS3.

Aaand now I'm playing more Sleeping Dogs. I forgot how great this game is.

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

@jjweatherman: Thanks JJ. I'm on PC as well. This game is so great.

Monkeythumbz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Monkeythumbz

We have some new features coming for the Social Hi=ub stats on SleepingDogs.net coming soon, I can drop a little note here to let you know when they're live if you like?

sleigh_beggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A moment of necromancy: i wrote in support of SE – they said that from their side they couldn't reset the data
Unfortunately, u too can't do this through programs like SAM. The only option: is to create a new temporary account and play on it through family access (attention: if your inner perfectionist isn't happy with something and you create a new account, and then one and another – you can share your main account's library for no more than five twin-accounts per ninety days)
p.s. sorry for my english - it's not my native language