Is this any good now?

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

I see that some new edition is launching. I never got it originally and it was hugely planned at the time but is it any good now?

shiftygism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By shiftygism

It was perfectly fine when it came out (despite the naysayers) and they've added a ton of content over the last two years. If you're getting in now, the new edition is definitely worth the $25 bucks. As with any game, go watch some videos on YouTube and see if you dig what it offers.

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yup it's good now and definitely worth the price if you're a star wars fan. I've had a lot of fun with it. The pay-to-win stuff is gone.

Tons of content. Go for it. It reminds me of the original two battlefronts.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Frankly, I’d be comfortable recommending this over Fallen Order to those looking to scratch their Star Wars itch this holiday.

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

Now tossing up whether to get just regular Battlefront 2 for $18 or the new released one with all the cosmetic stuff for $50 (Australia prices btw)

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Never played the loot box progression version, but the current version seems fun enough; par for the course for a multiplayer shooter I guess.

I don't see myself buying the extra skins and whatnot, though, unless I see it on a gray market for dirt cheap.