Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LevelZeroZilch

Reddit Post

Live Stream Notes confirming Return of the Boost

Apparently this was revealed over the weekend on a SWTOR livestream. 12x experience is returning as "Epic Story Mission Bonus" on May 4th, and stay for the foreseeable future. SWTOR class missions will have 12x experience associated with them forsubscribers. This will enable a Level 1 character to reach Level 55 (uncertain if it will apply to latest content which is 55 - 60) to level strictly through the class story. There will be an item that you can use to turn off the bonus.

Neat!

Skithus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Also worth noting, they've reduced the cool-down on quick travel to 6 minutes, and you automatically receive all flight-points in an area now. So getting to and from class missions is even easier. Also unlike previous 12x events, they've gone and increased commendation rewards from quests so that you are actually able to stay geared appropriately for your level as you progress through the game.

The Item OP mentioned is sadly sold on the fleet, I wish they would just mail you it, or make an interface toggle so that you had access to it from level 1.

Avatar image for a_cute_squirtle
A_Cute_Squirtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Might actually finish up my Consular story then. I was already around level 35 or so...wonder how long it'd take me to finish it off.