Strength of the Sword ULTIMATE

HaniBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HaniBall

Can I mention a kickstarter campaign that is over, finished, funded and reached all stretch goals in the process?

Because the two (2) guys who developed this very awesome game started a campaign a month ago to take this game that is currently on PS3 (and already pretty good if you like tough action games) and add pvp, coop, more gear, more bosses etc. And bring it to PC, Vita, WiiU and as the final stretch goal also XBone and PS4.

And it is coming! PC is coming out in September, consoles shortly after (Nov, Dec) Beta starts in June.

They say it is a game that you "beat", "not finish". And that describes it well.

Here is SBFP playing the PS3 version:

http://superbestfriendsplay.com/video/best-friends-play-strength-of-the-sword-3/

Avatar image for the_last_starfighter
The_Last_Starfighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks super cool, thanks for the heads up!

LeStephan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just downloaded the ps3 version last week on psn-sale, havent gotten around to it yet though.

HaniBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just downloaded the ps3 version last week on psn-sale, havent gotten around to it yet though.

You are exactly the player they have in mind. Very little time on their hand and no patience for filler :)

Curious to hear how you like it. I really enjoy it. You get all the moves from the getgo and only unlock secondary weapons as you go.

"it never gets easier, you just get better" :)

Budwyzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Budwyzer

And now I'm upset that I missed this. D:

Dammit, I hope Co-op is local as well on PS4.

Samaritan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Yesssss. Probably should've made a thread for this when I didn't see one around; glad to see someone else did. Threw a stupid amount of money at their Kickstarter; can't wait to play it. So happy with the amount of money those two earned.

HaniBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@budwyzer said:

And now I'm upset that I missed this. D:

Dammit, I hope Co-op is local as well on PS4.

they wouldnt let me post when the kickstarter was still open :(

You probably saw it but there will definitely be local multiplayer on the wii-u. not sure about ps4. That stretch goal was a last minute addition. Their enthusiasm got the best of them :)

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

This looks pretty cool.

Loading Video...