#1 Posted by Demoskinos (14562 posts) -

So I'm thinking about diving back into TF2 but my problem is the Tested server from which I played Oh so many hours of TF2 is a barren waste land now. So, if any of you still play what are some cool severs to check out?

#2 Posted by The_Drizzle (624 posts) -

I came here to look for the exact same thing. My friend and I were looking to play last night and did so through the new matchmaking which only seemed to find 1700 people worldwide. I thought that was strangely low. I also was looking for a good server to play on that rotated out maps, game modes, etc. did you have any luck?

#3 Posted by tread311 (352 posts) -

Every time I try to start playing this game again I have fun for a bit and end up frustrated with nobody playing with teamwork but I'm not serious enough about it to go looking for groups that play it. It's really a great game when played well.

#4 Edited by The_Drizzle (624 posts) -

@tread311 said:

Every time I try to start playing this game again I have fun for a bit and end up frustrated with nobody playing with teamwork but I'm not serious enough about it to go looking for groups that play it. It's really a great game when played well.

I completely agree. It has the same problem L4D has in that there is no repercussion for people leaving a match mid game.

#5 Edited by thebunnyhunter (1354 posts) -

I tend to play on Lotus| Chicago| Stock Maps server or one of the Railbait stock/hightower servers. The players are usually operative and fun to play with. The only problem is the stock map rotations sometimes doesn't have that many players to them.

#6 Posted by cheebaking (123 posts) -

I'm glad I'm not alone here. I love TF2 but the complete lack of teamwork on all the servers I find is infuriating. It seems to be normal to have 3 spies and 3 snipers regardless of colour. I just want to find one of the old classic servers with teamwork and people trying to think tactically.

#7 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4330 posts) -

I mess around a lot on the Lotus servers but I've mostly been playing nonstop 2fort recently because I when I go on it's usually to kill time and I like to fuck around and keep things simple which is why I like 2fort

#8 Posted by uhohlovehascometotown (49 posts) -

yo i'm on a lot. add me y'all: onliskyn