The Consequence is pretty cool, also: Robert Englund?

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By N7

It's a lot more like the first DLC than the actual game. They claimed that it was going to be more action packed but it ended up being much less over the top than you might have thought. You do less puzzle based encounters this time, as it's a lot more straight forward. But it does answer a ton of questions about the ending.

It's a lot harder than the first episode I think because there are situations where you have to fight back instead of just avoiding enemies. The first boss battle isn't very fun because it's not super clear what you need to be doing, but the last boss battle is a lot more interesting. And also super fun.

You go to some more interesting locations as well. Like where you do the final boss battle. It looks really slick.

Though the dialog is still super bad. It made Kidman sound like some sort of comic relief at times. Very mild spoilers below:

When you push an enemy off of a building she goes "Looks like he's not coming back from that" in the most deadpan monotone voice ever.

Also, earlier in the chapter she goes to Sebastian's cell in the hospital and goes "Sebastian isn't here. He must be somewhere else."

I think it's really good and it's well worth the price.

Also, Robert Englund makes an appearance in the model viewer. Take a look.

No Caption Provided

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 35

I wasn't huge on The Assignment. I know a lot of people liked the changes made to the stealth mechanics, but I felt like the areas in it were too tight. Enemies like the Cadaver could be a real hassle.

But I had a lot of fun with this! Fun last boss fight, cooler looking areas, just a lot nicer looking than The Assignment.

I'm really interested in what they'll do with The Keeper's chapters, though.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

*ears perk up* Robert Englund, you say?

*sees pic* Ha! Also, oh man, I was hoping it was actually Robert Englund.