Episode 5 out today

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

So the game is coming out today. I'm not sure when because they haven't given any time or anything, but I know it's due to drop today.

What are we all looking forward to? What kind of things would you like to happen?

Personally, I want to kill those Russian bastards from last episode.

If anyone has any updates on a timeframe btw, that'd be neat!

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

I'm ready to play it, so I can delete the season off my hard drive finally. This season has had its moments, but on the whole, I found it much more boring than last season. Combine that with the fact that I really dislike playing adventure games (but I'm addicted to the deeper stories they usually have) and I'm kinda not looking forward to it that much. Maybe it'll be great?

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

#3  Edited By BeachThunder

It's out now.

Also, in before next season revolves around Clem raising the baby...

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Loading Video...

That just came out of nowhere! Auuuhg I'm so excited and also very very afraid, just going to give steam the stink eye until it starts up the download que.

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

Damn so its not available yet? I'm looking at the season pass I got and it claims ep 5 is coming soon. HOW SOON? I NEED IT NOW!

alexpiercey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Just finished playing it. I don't want to go through the effort of posting my entire thoughts out, but I just wanted to say that people saying the second season is bad are crazy. I actually teared up more in this episode than I ever did in season one.

Natedogg2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It's up on the PS3 right now. I'm downloading it as we speak. I'm really surprised this episode has come this quickly.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goddamn this episode is the best one of the season by far. Anyone had any trouble seeing their choices at the end? My page was all blank.

Natedogg2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, the page was blank for me on the PS3 version. I couldn't even see my choices from the main menu.

Vessel28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0