Official Titanfall Angel City gameplay video(not a new area)

AlexGlass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I looked and didn't see it posted. Thought I'd keep the rest of you guys from getting your hopes up like me. I thought it would be a new area. but it's a clean, high res, gameplay trailer. Looks fun.

These guys seem to genuinely love it.

JayEH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't this the exact same gameplay they released during the Gamescom Press Conference? It seems like they just titled the video differently, added the release date in front of it, and made a new trailer. That's really weird of EA/Respawn to do.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

I just wanna see how much DLC is cranked out post launch. CoD does it absurd, yet its almost worth it.

AlexGlass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AlexGlass

@jayeh said:

Isn't this the exact same gameplay they released during the Gamescom Press Conference? It seems like they just titled the video differently, added the release date in front of it, and made a new trailer. That's really weird of EA/Respawn to do.

Maybe the second one? I don't know because they hyped it since yesterday too. Maybe there's something I'm missing because I expected more than this.

JayEH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JayEH

@alexglass: the first video is definitely the Gamescom demo, I was expecting a beta announcement today not a release date. They hyped it as a beta, sigh.