Season Pass is currently free on Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Hey, so I guess it's the one year anniversary of Titanfall, and currently the Season Pass is listed as free for both Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Just thought I'd give you duders a heads up if you have the game or are planning on getting it at some point and would like to have all the maps and content waiting for you.

Link for Xbox One

Link for Xbox 360 (Currently not appearing for free, but apparently it's supposed to be. I'm about to check on the console store)

Doesn't seem like this applies to PC sadly, but if it does let me know and I'll update the OP!

It does indeed apply to PC!

Edit: Currently the Season Pass isn't showing up for free on 360, but all the individual DLC packs are.

Expedition

IMC Rising

Frontier's Edge

notnert427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By notnert427

Thanks for the heads up, duder! I picked this up for the Xbox One. As an aside, this removes the last remaining qualm I had about being a day one buyer on the X1. I'll admit I found it a bit annoying when they started giving away Titanfall free with new consoles when initial sales on the console were a bit tepid, but since I was able to pick up Titanfall for $10 not too long ago, with now the season pass for free as well, I'm good.

sadsadsad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Free on Origin as well (at least in Europe).

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@notnert427: I keep forgetting it's so cheap now! Admittedly I was a bit disappointed with it when I rented for 360 last year but it was still pretty fun. Having all the extra content certainly makes dropping the $20 more enticing.

@sadsadsad Just checked, and indeed it is! Thanks for the heads up!

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for letting me know, grabbed the season pass from Origin here in Finland. Pretty sure they'll remove that from my account in due time but hey, this isn't the first time they've let me keep their weird mistake pricing purchases. I remember getting the first Dragon Age for 5€ back when it originally came out.

SirFork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SirFork

That's pretty cool.

conmulligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@vierastalo said:

Pretty sure they'll remove that from my account in due time but hey, this isn't the first time they've let me keep their weird mistake pricing purchases.

It's not a pricing error; they're doing it to celebrate the game's 1 year anniversary, and presumably unify the player base.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thanks for the heads up duder.