So this game is on sale..

BurBan_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BurBan_Snake

So with EA's big E3 sale going on, this game is $29.99 USD.. I was in the beta a long time ago and genuinely enjoyed myself, but im still not convinced its worth my $30, especially since I'd be playing alone.

Opinions of duders? Is the value proposition there at 30? should i wait until it inevitably hits rock bottem around december? but will i even care by then?

Anyone?

Edit: PC Platform

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

To me, if you can't justify the purchase at half price then chances are you're not that interested anyway. Move along and find something worth your time.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

A multiplayer only game that nobody plays anymore (PC) is a tough sell at $30, maybe this will get some more people into the game but I doubt it.

BonOrbitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Dunno if I'd pick this up for $30, but if I did my question would be: 360 or PC?

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

A multiplayer only game that nobody plays anymore (PC) is a tough sell at $30, maybe this will get some more people into the game but I doubt it.

I haven't had any problems finding games.

I do think it's a lot of fun and well-worth $30. However, there aren't many campaign matches going on anymore so you'll have a hard time unlocking some of the Titans, which is really shitty. I didn't spend much time in Titans so it was never a bother for me, and the ones you already have seem powerful enough anyway.

BonOrbitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeesh. Why has interest for this game dropped so much?

CDUB901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CDUB901

Worth $60? Definitely not, but half that? I'd say so. It's good fun and you should get at least $30 worth out of it

Oh and PC over 360 for sure. They did a great job on making the 360 versions looking as close to the PC/XBONE version as they possibly could, but it's got a lot of rough edges

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Is the game really that dead on PC? Yikes, for a game that came out 3 months ago that's a bit alarming.

BurBan_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is the game really that dead on PC? Yikes, for a game that came out 3 months ago that's a bit alarming.

Thats what im worried about. Honestly i know ill get enjoyment out of it, but I want a diverse experience, not just everyone playing TDM

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#10  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

Titanfall's a great game! Well worth 30 bucks in my opinion.

LaszloKovacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Titanfall is pretty great, and totally replaced CoD for my shooter fix.

The one thing to keep in mind is that you might have a hard time finding a game in any mode but Attrition (which is the only one I really want to play anyway, but you have your own preferences).

abomunist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titanfall is easily worth $30. Most people didn't spend very long with it, but even if it's a short experience, it's a very satisfying experience.

UlquioKani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Buy it, It's well worth 30 bucks. I've gotten 200 hours out of it so far.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

So let's all start our sentences with "So". So because that makes what you have to say seem really important or shocking.

BurBan_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So let's all start our sentences with "So". So because that makes what you have to say seem really important or shocking.

Thanks for the extremely helpful reply.

So, let me apply random criticism to a thread for no single reason so that it makes me look educated.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b531a34b946c
deactivated-5b531a34b946c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's well worth $30. I seriously doubt you're going to have trouble finding matches in any version of the game for a while. I can only speak for the 360 version, but there are no problems finding matches.

schlorgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#17  Edited By schlorgan

Plenty of people still play it on PC (I haven't had issues getting into games). If you have any interest in it, go for it.

boatorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I play east coast PC and you can play any mode in prime time and most of the time on weekends. Weird times on weekdays you might be stuck playing attrition though, that's the most popular mode.

excido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm curious if you have been seeing more people on since the game went on sale? I'm down to buy it for 30 bucks but i'm just worried that there isn't enough of a PC community =\ I also tend to play at odd times cause of work/kids

kdm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't actually paid much attention to the total "online," count, however I've never had an issue getting a match in any of the playlists. I went through the campaign with a friend ~ 2 weeks ago and had no matchmaking issues. I think it's worth the $30, I've had some good times with it. The other possibility for the half price sales recently is possibly an experiment to increase the attach rate of DLC. How likely would you be to buy a game for $60 and drop $15 right off the bat for DLC... whereas at this point, you may be more likely to make that plunge in order to keep up with friends, due to your investment only being the $45.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21  Edited By Rowr

I got kind of excited when i saw this, and then checked origin.

Then I realised I don't really want to play this or even BF4 which is also basically half price.

Steam sale is coming up i guess.

mattschwabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mattschwabby

Don't be a pansy. Wait for the sale to end and buy it at $60