PS4 Underground - shared social space inside the Base of Operations.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

When Iogged into The Division this morning I noticed that the first bit of the Underground content was open to PS4 users. The new game play bits and maps are not out for a few more weeks...but the back-end stuff is active. The Terminal is the name of this new shared social space inside the Base of Operations and teh shops down there are open. (BTW: Most of the Blueprints for items are now in the new Terminal shop. Thus the Special Equipment Vendors are been split into two vendors within the Terminal, Items Vendor (up on second floor) and Blueprint Vendor (down in Terminal basement). There were some changes to the interface or UI as well.

Most interesting bit to me...

• You can now recalibrate one of your Weapon Talents at the re-calibration bench.
  • Recalibrating a weapon talent requires Weapon Kits and Phoenix Credits. Weapon Kits can be acquired through drops in the game or crafted.
  • Level 30 players will now only encounter level 30 or higher enemy NPCs in Free Roam.
  • THANK YOU LORD - You can now convert three High-End Division Tech to one of any High-End crafting material.
  • Reduced the Phoenix Credit costs of 204 High-End and 240 Gear Set items and blueprints.
  • New weapons in all categories, some of them look nice.
  • New Gear Sets that have some interesting perks if you want to go fully into support and boosting your team members stats.

....Well, the nerfed A LOT of gear, they nerfed some guns, and they nerfed some of the bonuses. If you were 'kickin' ass & taking names' you might want to take your agent for a test drive - see how you are doing now. My Vector SMG just got nerfed -which sucks- because it dealt damage like a firehose.
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

If only this stuff happened three months ago.

Puchiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Checked it out last night and boy did they mess up the frame rate in the game. Just from walking around the Base of Operations I was getting sub 20 FPS. Probably taking a break from the game till Underground DLC hits since the only new gear I care about is the Reclaimer set.

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@puchiko said:

Checked it out last night and boy did they mess up the frame rate in the game. Just from walking around the Base of Operations I was getting sub 20 FPS.

My framerate is significantly lower even on PC since I last played in April or so. Not sure what they did. Even after a GPU upgrade and a CPU overclock in that time, the framerate is all over the place now. Disappointing because I really like the game (dropped 90 hours into it the first 2 months) and was waiting for the DLC so I could come back.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Finally, got my character sorted out again, I'm not sure if this is new or not, but ist seemed easier to make sure mods that you added to guns were improving stats and not decreasing them.

It could be that I never noticed or could not get the knack of it, but now I see the the actual stacked damage of ALL the buffs easier. I also noticed that there were tons of people with better Gear Scores than I had, but they had LOUSY weapons - or they had set them up poorly. It took me a while of inspecting and tossing guns to find one that had the buffs and damage I wanted, but I finally found one that did 20% MORE enemy armor damage just by itself, and that is stacked with other Armor Damage and Elite Damage I was doing. So the set up I have no does extra Armor Damage, but one of my other buffs is doing 100% Bleed damage equal to the last ten shots. So, most of the time I spray an enemy for a few seconds, so their armor is gone. Then my next burst saps half their health with the other half just bleeds away.

The place I am weakest is buffs for my own health and armor. I tend to get lose health fast. If I get in a bad spot in a fire fight I can get injured fast, but that doesn't happens much when I can drop tough enemies so quickly.