Avatar image for vincentvendetta
VincentVendetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By VincentVendetta

So Vib-Ribbon has no online leaderboards... but that doesn't mean we can't compare scores on the internet, just like 1999!

So here are the high scores I have at the moment for songs I played. Please only put scores for songs you played on "Single track", so we can streamline all of this and we don't have to make 5 different charts.

• The Chemical Brothers - "Another World/Do It Again/Get Yourself High": 4733 points.
  • The Chemical Brothers - "Don't Think/Out of Control/Setting Sun": 5561 points.
  • The Chemical Brothers - "Swoon/Star Guitar": 6595 points.
  • The Chemical Brothers - "Three Littles Birdies Down Beats/Hey Boy Hey Girl": 3738 points
AngeTheDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I can't get to the end of any of the songs I like from CDs I've tried because this game is BALLS HARD. I feel like the timing is more precise than I can handle.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

Vib-Ribbon is still a threat.

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@mb said:

Vib-Ribbon is still a threat.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Fredchuckdave

@angethedude: It just depends on the song really, also if it's longer than like 5 minutes you're probably going to have an issue. The game isn't too hard just if you're a split second off on the opening of a chain you'll be the same split second off for the next 5 and bang minus 6 "HP." If you get 15 in a row you regain one form up so that's something to shoot for (some section sucks but you're really good at the next one and bam, right back in it) Been having a good time with the Tron soundtrack, though some of them are pretty tough. I suspect I won't have much luck with Vagrant Story's Staff Roll since that's like 7:40. Auto is fun to watch.

The ultimate challenge would have to be the Hobbit on Audio CDs.

Alek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I have no scores, but was just messing around with Vib-Ribbon and felt compelled to post somewhere that The Pixies' Monkey Gone to Heaven IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE. Hey is pretty good though.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Rowr

I kind of wish they had done a quick remaster of this game and thrown in some leaderboards etc, i mean it must be a pretty simple game to remake right?

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Someone get on B.O.B. please.