Next Gen versions of WWE 2K15 delayed.

Krullban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

http://wwe.2k.com/index.php/news/single/us-new-release-date-for-wwe-2k15-on-next-generation-consoles

If you were planning on buying it will you wait? Or buy the old ones?

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's really not that long of a delay though, so nah I wouldn't buy it on the old gen machines just to tied me over.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3 chaser324  Moderator

Three weeks isn't that bad, and it's definitely not worth dropping down to 360/PS3.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By Hailinel

Delayed from October 28th to November 18th, for those that don't follow the link. Not that big of a deal.

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By donchipotle

Nah, I'll wait for the next gen. That story mode thing is what I want.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this due to CM Punk's lawsuit?

jhajha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah, I'll wait for the next gen. That story mode thing is what I want.

Me too.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marcsman: There is no lawsuit. Phillip is just demanding royalties. It's an extremely stupid for him to do since the WWE could easily sue him for breach of contract.

datarez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

@hailinel said:

Delayed from October 28th to November 18th, for those that don't follow the link. Not that big of a deal.

Thanks. OP went all link baity.

maddman60620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@marcsman: There is no lawsuit. Phillip is just demanding royalties. It's an extremely stupid for him to do since the WWE could easily sue him for breach of contract.

I don't think its stupid for him to sue for royalties for his image/character/name being use to sell the games and t-shirts and videos that wwe profit off, as far as the breach of contract I think that was settle already.....

I think the delay might be do to the game not being really ready, they haven't really shown any modes, CAW, or gameplay footage like they did this time around when 2k14 was being released, last year they had weekly twitch streams of the game for a solid month or two..... now they only shown about 4 wrestlers in-game from gamescom, which makes me worry the game might be total broken or buggy something like NBA Live....... I'm hoping for the best....

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maddman60620: Nothing has been settled. The WWE didn't want completely ruin the relationship so they didn't sue him. They still can and likely would if he decided to try and sue them. Especially since it was likely in his contract that his likeness would be used in WWE games.