These questions matter to my friends and I. Maybe I didn't dig hard enough, but should I have to dig? If you have answers to these questions, please cite reputable sources. Also, do you care about this stuff?
10. Will the Xbox One retain most or all features/options the Xbox 360 had like low power downloads, sleep timer, etc.
9. Which launch games, if any are confirmed to use the Azure Cloud for multiplayer dedicated servers or other processing on Day One? Can we see a list?
8. Will there be a mount or stand for the new Kinect?
7. When will the wireless headset be available?
6. Will the Xbox One also be able to control A/V receivers via IR Blaster?
5. Will the recorded gameplay feature allow for Kinect audio/video overlay?
4. Will there be new Xbox Live Arcade titles on the One starting Wednesday November 27th? If so, what are the titles?
3. Will Microsoft allow for partners like Amazon to sell digital download codes for games and content? Will pre-orders for this be allowed so as to get exclusives and content this way?
2. Will we be able to pre-order digital download content (Full games, Arcade games) on XBLM? Will it pre-load?
1. Can we now download content in the background while playing online? Are we able to download multiple things at once?