Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Horizon 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 30, 2014

The sequel to Playground's open-world Forza spinoff brings the Horizon Festival to a much larger locale: southern Europe.

DLC season pass ?

Avatar image for deactivated-58670791014d2
    deactivated-58670791014d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Is it just cars or are there new races/ new part of the map I am not car person so I don't really care if all it is, is some extra cars what's in the game is enough for me.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

The Car Pass is $25, and there is a $20 VIP membership. I got the Ultimate $100 Edition so I don't miss out on anything.

I really hope they throw in some good Cadillac Cien and XLR DLC that's worth a damn, because that Escalade... No...

Lnin0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

I believe it is called a car pass. Typically the Forza games release a new bundle of cars each month and those with the pass get all of them. You can also buy the monthly cars bundles individually or even single cars from the bundle. You will just save more by buying the pass. The original Forza Horizon released a Rally DLC bundle that included rally specific cars, upgrades and an entirely new solo/mp game mode. This add-on was sold separately from the car pass.

Forza 5 did add new tracks, but always as free content. I think this was done to keep the multiplayer community consistent as well as, in-part, due to the poor reception that game had over lack of content. One other Forza Motorsports game sold track DLC but otherwise the series has not been known for adding anything beyond cars.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

Keep in mind though that Horizon also eventually did the $20 rally expansion in addition to the car pack.

So basically, who knows if/when additional DLC will be released, but for the time being, the car pass is only going to guarantee you the monthly car packs.

Avatar image for deactivated-58670791014d2
    deactivated-58670791014d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

OK thanks I will pass on the car pass

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.