Drivatar Lineup ?

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Sterling

So it says you get a bonus for having people in your lineup, but I'm not seeing where this actually comes into play. It doesn't seem like its actually doing anything. Is this just something they didn't fully implement or what? I keep getting these messages to go after new drivatars to add them, but I don't really see the point since it doesn't appear to give you a bonus for having them in your lineup.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

My guess is the server are broke for these systems cause i don't get this system either. Something about having people with a higher rank get you more money ? but yeah it seems broke or not well explained at the moment.

DharmaBum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I think it just factors in to the end of race score screen where it breaks down how many extra points you get for having assists turned off and performing skills.

Shivoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Shivoa

As you play the game you should get to race against Drivtars (when they come up they'll be located in a yellow circle on the map). If you win, you can recruit them to one of the 4 slots you've got. From there it's all based on how much they've played the game (credits, xp and fans are tracked) +/- a bit of wiggle room (I know some of the level 1 Drivatars I've seem are people who have never played this game). Then you should get the bonus, I think it's listed as "lineup" on the itemised list after each race. So you get the base XP from the result plus Diffculty bonus, plus your Clean Race bonus, plus your Lineup bonus, plus your Horizon Edition bonus (if you have a HE car) and so on. So it should be there every race, as long as you've recruited some Drivatars.

Every day you'll also get a message saying your Drivatar has been recruited or is racing in X other festivals and get some small change in credits added to your account.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

I think it just factors in to the end of race score screen where it breaks down how many extra points you get for having assists turned off and performing skills.

That's right, you get a separate line at the end of a race that says Lineup Bonus. That's all it is as far as I know.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ah, I was thinking it was for everything, not just events. Like for skills and H2H etc. I always skip past the end stuff and never really pay attention. Thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.