Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Horizon 3

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 23, 2016

The Horizon Festival goes to Australia.

It rules that you can't turn off music or specific sounds in this game.

YummyTreeSap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The lowest the sliders go down is to 1 out of 10, which is still very much audible. You can turn the radio off, but it won't always say that way and certain challenges cue up specific music. Think this is to get people to very much consider Groove subscriptions to play music of their choosing, or just a ridiculous oversight?

This game is hilarious.

fnrslvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I don't know. It's easy to turn off the radio, and half the point of a bucket list challenge is that it has its own "theme" to it.

I mainly listen to metal, but I feel like Pulse, Bass Arena, Drifter, etc are the soundtrack to the Horizon festival and help to set the tone of the game, so I mainly stick to those three. You'd never catch me listening to the likes of CHVRCHES (the trve cvlt black metal band that has a few tracks on Horizon Pulse) irl, but cheap empty carefree pop serves the festival vibe well, so I'm into it. The Epitaph station isn't the kind of "metal" I'm into (I'm not going to be that guy who stirs up shit about fake metal, but I probably have similar tastes to that guy), and when I tried the Groove subscription their metal section seemed to lack the long tail of underground metal that I'd need in a music service (I just signed up to Google Play, which very definitely has that long tail) and the Groove station in-game kinda bugged out on me, so I stick to the aforementioned three.

By-the-by, have you seen the credits roll yet? I was sitting there for at least 5 minutes just watching the licenses scroll through. Man, I will be extremely surprised if this game doesn't have a FH1-style end of life in a few years' time.

tanked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@yummytreesap: just so you know, you don't need to subscribe to groove music to listen to your own stuff. Just upload it to One Drive, and you can built it as a playlist in Groove. It's pretty handy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e851fc84effd
    deactivated-5e851fc84effd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It's rigged!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.