Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Horizon 3

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 23, 2016

The Horizon Festival goes to Australia.

Will the PC Version of Forza Horizon 3 require Xbox Live Gold?

skyline7284

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

So I've looked around and I haven't found anything about whether or not the PC version will require a Gold account to play online. It would make sense either way, as PC games tend not to charge for online, but the game is also available on Xbox Live where they do require you to pay for gold. Has anyone heard or seen anything official from Playground/Turn10?

sgtsphynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 32

#2 sgtsphynx  Moderator

I actually hadn't thought about it, but can see arguments for either way. I personally lean towards no, but I honestly don't know which way they would fall; the cynic in me says yes.

Cameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I highly doubt it. As far as I know none of the other Windows Store games have required Gold.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.