Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Motorsport 3

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

Turn 10's third installment in the Forza series. Forza Motorsport 3 offers 100 tracks and 400 cars with full customization, as well as video editing and uploading.

The Road & Track Car Pack

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Bouke

Since yesterday there is another car pack available as DLC through the marketplace. The pack is made up of new performance road cars, that would also do good on a track. These are the ten cars included; 

- 2010 Volkswagen Golf R 
    - 2009 Holden HSV w427 
    - 2010 Ford Taurus SHO 
    - 2010 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG 
    - 2010 Renault Megane RS 250 
    - 2010 Vauxhall Insignia VXR 
    - 2010 Mini Coupé Concept 
    - 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports 
    - 2010 Mazda MX-5 Superlight 
    - 2010 Seat Leon Cupra R 

I wonder when Turn10 will launch a new track, but i might spent some of my left over points on this pack (its 400 MSP as usually).
    Wickstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Wickstrom

I considered buying this, but passed on it (for now) for the AutoWeek Car Show Pack. Looks like it's filled with good tuning cars as you said, but the AutoWeek pack grabbed my attention for having more flashy car names and brands.

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Bouke
    @Wickstrom:
    I agree, in that the Autoweek pack has more flahy cars, but i have to say that i think i like this pack better. Overall i like to race the "slower" cars in the D, C and B classes and this pack fits right into that. I'll probably end up buying all the carpacks though, Forza 3 is just an amazing game!
    Wickstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Wickstrom
    @Bouke: 
    I tend to race more of the A, S, and R3 classes myself. I too will probably buy all the car packs eventually though.
    Coldfront

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Coldfront

I don't think I would ever pick up  a pure track pack. I dont play enough online multiplayer with random people so it really has no use to me. However I would buy 5 cars combined with a track pack thereby making a Car (almost put road) and track pack. That to me would be worth 400MP.

godzilla_sushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

#6  Edited By godzilla_sushi

I'd sure like to mix and match, buy individually.....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.