Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Frank West

Character » appears in 17 games

Freelance photographer and the protagonist of Dead Rising. He's covered wars, ya know.

So where can I buy this suit?

AuthenticM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By AuthenticM

I don't really know a lot about clothes stores. I live in Canada; the only store I know that would maybe sell this stuff is Moores, which, I am sure, is far from being in the top-tier of clothing shops. So by "suit", I'm talking about the black pants, black blouse and white shirt. Where could I buy such clothes?

No Caption Provided
    MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MistaSparkle

I want Frank to be my Uncle who adopts me and has to take pills to keep him from hallucinating all the time, while he takes awkward pictures of guests in his house AND mutters the genre of shot he takes in a reaaaaally creepy voice...erotica hehehehe

AuthenticM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By AuthenticM

I just want the clothes from this guy. Because yeah... he looks creepy as shit in here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.