Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Funky Barn

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Nov 18, 2012

Farming sandbox madness for the Nintendo Wii U.

So if I get a Wii U...

Toxeia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Toxeia

This is the reason why. For some reason I have this sick fascination with the game and I want it, badly. I've watched Jeff's play of it twice, once live and again on the Twitch archive . Then the Quick Look. I'm concerned there's something wrong with me because I've come to the point that if I had the money to burn I'd do it in a heart beat if I could pick up this game with it. And unfortunately, state tax dollars WILL give me the money to burn in a month. Maybe I love it because it's so bad/gimmicky. I mean, I bought Cookin' Mama and ate that up because it was so bad, hopefully that's all this is. And worst case scenario I get something I can watch Netflix and Amazon streaming on without having to use my computer.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Azteck

Buying a whole console because of one game you know is kinda bad/janky seems like a horrible idea, but your cash, your choice!

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Sterling

Do it!

ZoomyRamen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By ZoomyRamen

You're weird.

Toxeia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Toxeia

These are all things I know to be true. I'd promised myself I was done with consoles because of how prone they were to failures these days, but... I don't know. I think I just need to do something absolutely awful for myself.

Trilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Trilogy

Seems like the only logical thing to do here is to make a snap decision and buy a WiiU and a copy of Funky Barn. You don't want this thing to haunt you in your dreams until the day you die...do you?

mclakers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By mclakers

i hear you dude, i currently have sealed copys of 360 launch games. love buying and having but not enough time to play.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.