Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gabriel Angelos

Character » appears in 5 games

Brother Captain Gabriel Angelos is the Captain of the 3rd Company of the Blood Ravens chapter in Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War. He is the central protagonist in the game's single player campaign.

Isador, Friend or Foe?

dabada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dabada

Obviously, the outcome of the Dawn of War single player campaign makes him an enemy. However, for the majority of his life and career he was loyal to the Emperor and a close friend of Gabriel.

Should we list him only as an enemy or both friend and enemy?

If I had to choose I'd say we list him as both friend and enemy, but I could be convinced otherwise.

[edit]
    Let me provide a little context for those that haven't played Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War.

Brother Librarian Isador is a close friend of Brother Captain Gabriel Angelos. During the course of the game Isador betrays Gabriel and turns towards the forces of evil. He is then slain by Gabriel and dies a heretic.

Isador was a loyal servant of the Emperor of mankind for most of his life, but dies a traitor.
    [end edit]

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.