Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game Room

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 24, 2010

A downloadable portal for official emulation of retro video games for the Xbox 360 and PC, featuring offerings from the Atari 2600 and Intellivision as well as early arcade games by Atari and Konami.

Space Duel or Asteroids Deluxe?

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MrOldboy

If you only wanted one asteroids style game, what is the one to get? Asteroids is classic, but space duel looked pretty crazy.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

I don't have much of an attachment to either of them, so I guess I would go with Space Duel. It seems crazy in an awesome kind of way.

UkuleleSHIMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By UkuleleSHIMA

well now that I've gotten to try them both, if i had to do it again, i'd go with Space Duel. Its a little more interesting and also get the 2-player co-op fun! If you already have the original Asteroids, you certainly don't need Dlx.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.