Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 20, 2011

The third and final installment in the Marcus Fenix trilogy. Taking place on the apocalyptic planet Sera, 18 months after the ending of Gears of War 2, players will once again take control of C.O.G. soldier Marcus Fenix as he takes on the Locust threat and their Lambent rivals.

Are the Season Pass weapon skins the same as the one's you get...

louis0nfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By louis0nfire

Are the Season Pass weapon skins the same as the one's you get with that Gears of War 3 controller?

deanoxd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By deanoxd

i bought a controller, epic edition, and season pass and i know that when i went to redeem the code for the controller it said it was already purchased the epic edition was the infected omen skins so the season pass i bought came with liquid metal i believe, but i saw on a ad on the XBL dashboard that the season pass comes with black chrome or black carbon but i never got anything like that.

afrokola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By afrokola

@Louis0nFire: You get the Liquid skin pack for buying the Season Pass. It's the last weapon skin in the list of weapon skins, past all the payable ones; it looks pretty slick since it's animated too.

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Shadow

The liquid metal skin is what you get for the season pass. The controller skins are a totally separate thing. By the way, if anyone has a spare Infected omen weapon skin, I've got a commando Dom code I'm not going to use.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.