Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 20, 2011

The third and final installment in the Marcus Fenix trilogy. Taking place on the apocalyptic planet Sera, 18 months after the ending of Gears of War 2, players will once again take control of C.O.G. soldier Marcus Fenix as he takes on the Locust threat and their Lambent rivals.

Issues with new playlists

davidinwrofy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By davidinwrofy

Is anyone else having trouble getting into a game in the new playlists (post-Fenix Rising DLC) especially those that require the new Fenix Rising DLC? I have the add-on, but I keep getting told to alter my network settings by pressing BACK to ensure they enable Xbox Live play. Hopefully, this is a launch day issue or a teething problem that will be ironed-out soon. I was able to get into Team Deathmatch eventually.

Moody_yeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Moody_yeti

@davidinwrofy: Yes,And i dont no if its just me but it seems the MP servers are down as im getting hell of lag in normal TDM games.

davidinwrofy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By davidinwrofy

@Jaded_Racoon: Indeed. It's taking longer to join games and I frequently receive the "Disconnected from Host" message. It's not quite as bad as Gears 2, but something is very wrong here. I want my silky smooth multiplayer experience back!

JTB123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By JTB123

Been the same since the DLC went up, happening to everyone I think. Hopefully they will sort it out soon, because I'd like to be able to use the maps.

davidinwrofy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By davidinwrofy

@JTB123: Yessir! Any news from Epic on this yet? They don't seem to have handled this DLC very well. I have yet to play any of the new maps on Team Deathmatch. And I don't want to have to play that werid Hammerburst/Snub playlist to use them!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.