Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 20, 2011

The third and final installment in the Marcus Fenix trilogy. Taking place on the apocalyptic planet Sera, 18 months after the ending of Gears of War 2, players will once again take control of C.O.G. soldier Marcus Fenix as he takes on the Locust threat and their Lambent rivals.

Season Pass not giving me the content

BleedingStarX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By BleedingStarX

So I've just loaded up Gears 3 for the first time since the Raam DLC and the game is not prompting me to download the new DLC with the season pass. I've checked and the pass is still downloaded onto my system but the popup isn't showing up

RobbieMac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By RobbieMac

Go into downloadable content at the Gears screen and the various DLC should be there.

BleedingStarX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By BleedingStarX

@RobbieMac said:

Go into downloadable content at the Gears screen and the various DLC should be there.

True but it charges you going that route.

I fixed it by deleting pass, clearing cache and then redownloading the pass

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.