Zeta Team, Go! cheevo team

#1 Posted by bibamatt (1086 posts) -

Hey! Does anyone else fancy trying this out? Looking for four other folks with Raam's Shadow to do Horde levels 1-10 as a full Zeta team. You can have some players split screen, so could deal with 3 people?

#2 Posted by Pingu44 (95 posts) -

I'll play as Barrick, you've already got my gamertag...

#3 Posted by davidinwrofy (71 posts) -

I'm in! Add me on Live and send me a message about when you want to do it. Gamertag: davidinwrofy

#4 Posted by GolazoDan (114 posts) -

Looking to do this myself! My gamertag's GolazoDan, if you're still looking then the same applies as above, send me a message and we'll sort it out!

#5 Posted by aaronboy87 (1 posts) -

Im down! Wont mind playing as any character. My Gamertag: aaronboy87, message me and we can figure out when.

#6 Posted by P00zombie (117 posts) -

Same as above. I'll play any character. Add me GT-poozombie

#7 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7069 posts) -

I'd be up for it. Also always looking for folks for online play so my GT is MariachiMacabre.

#8 Posted by bibamatt (1086 posts) -

@aaronboy87: @MariachiMacabre: Adding you chaps now. Will work something out at some point, for sure! Already got a few Giant Bombers on my list who play GoW.

#9 Posted by davidinwrofy (71 posts) -

@bibamatt: Hey, I still haven't done this yet, so let me know when you're up for it. I might be able to rope in a friend, too, which means we need two more people.

#10 Posted by bibamatt (1086 posts) -

@Pingu44: @davidinwrofy: @P00zombie: @MariachiMacabre: @aaronboy87: @GolazoDan: Any of you guys up for trying this tonight?

I'm UK GMT, but I can play anytime from around 8pm-2am. Only need to do the first 10 waves, so should be a quick one (unless anyone wants to stay on to do the whole 50!). If you can drag any friends on with you, that'd make making up the numbers easier? I know you said you might be able to, David. Worst case scenario, one of us could plug in a second controller and just leave that character to stand around or something?

Zeta team, GO!

#11 Posted by Pingu44 (95 posts) -

@bibamatt: I can do any time tonight, I'm also in the UK. Just let me know a time and yeah, Barrick reporting for duty :p.

#12 Posted by bibamatt (1086 posts) -

@Pingu44: Awesommmmmme. So that's me, you and at least. Have you got any other friends that can jump in, Pingu?

Shall we say a tentative 9pm GMT for now until we know who else is involved?

Need two more! Open to people other than who I tagged above, obviously.

#13 Posted by Pingu44 (95 posts) -

@bibamatt: 9 works. No friends with Raam I'm afraid.

#14 Posted by bibamatt (1086 posts) -

Coooool. Like I said, we COULD just plug in another controller (two of us... I can, for example). I think that'd work?! Would be nice to have five real characters, though.

Have you guys got the Horde Command pack one with the five guards?

#15 Posted by bibamatt (1086 posts) -

@Pingu44: Ok, I've found another player (GT - iTs kreX) to join in. That's four of us. He also wants to try for some of the others (the Horde Command pack one with five guards springs to mind - and there'll be a couple more once the Fenix Rising pack releases today!) so we can do those too if you guys want to.

Would love one more player!

#16 Posted by davidinwrofy (71 posts) -

I might be able to get one guy on for 9pm.

#17 Posted by the_devoid (39 posts) -

I can help you guys out today just message me on xbox.

gt: thekillazcreed

#18 Posted by laserbolts (5317 posts) -

I'll do it anytime gamertag is devinl

#19 Posted by Pingu44 (95 posts) -

@bibamatt: Sounds good to me. Fenix Rising is out too mate, got it already. For what it's worth I have the Zeta team achievement, I was more offering to make up the numbers than anything else so if you have 5 people in addition to me I'm more than happy to sit that one out.

#20 Posted by bibamatt (1086 posts) -

@Pingu44: We'll definitely have you help out if possible!

#21 Posted by bibamatt (1086 posts) -

@laserbolts: @the_devoid: Just added you two so feel free to join in if you're online tonight!

#22 Posted by Pingu44 (95 posts) -

@bibamatt: Oh and in reply to the Horde Command stuff - season pass FTW...

#23 Posted by P00zombie (117 posts) -
@bibamatt I'm totally down for it. I'll be on around 4pm PST, which I'm guessin is midnight for you.
#24 Posted by Pingu44 (95 posts) -

Heads up: my internet connection has just crapped out in a big way. Can't figure out the issue, but the main point is no Live right now. Hopefully all will be right by 9.

#25 Posted by bibamatt (1086 posts) -

Online now waiting for two more people! Come on horders... Aware that Virgin Internet is down in the UK. Hope that's not fucking everyone up!

#26 Posted by GolazoDan (114 posts) -

@bibamatt: Gutted I wasn't around the other day, I'm around most evenings but that was the one day I was unavailable. I assume you got enough people around to get the achievement?

I'm still after the achievement and also have the Fenix Rising pack. I'm not aware of what the additional achievements for that are though so they might just be ones you get on your own, not too sure.

#27 Posted by davidinwrofy (71 posts) -

Thanks to everyone involved in the achievement acquiring session on Tuesday night: Devinl, bibamatt, thekillazcreed and the others. It was fun playing with you guys!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.