Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 4

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Oct 07, 2016

Twenty five years have passed since the decimation of the Locust & Lambent threats on the planet Sera. However a new race of monsters have taken their place and JD Fenix, son of series protagonist Marcus Fenix, has taken up the mantle in helping to protect humanity.

How Do You Receive Your Free Game Codes?

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

I was wondering if everyone had received their free codes for Gears 1-3 and Judgement?

I purchased the digital version of Gears 4 on Xbox One, which was supposed to give me free copies of the first 4 Gears games "in waves, throughout the first month," but have yet to receive my codes yet.

I have been having a hell of a time searching this issue online.

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Does that include the people who bought it on PC?

bill_mcneal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By bill_mcneal

When I bought the XB1 Gears Remastered Bundle, I got my code(s) via Dashboard Notification. It took them a little while but they showed up eventually. I then selected the notification and it gave me the option to redeem them right there.

If you're concerned, contact Live support (maybe?).

mems1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mems1224

I didn't even buy the game and got the codes a few days after installing it. I rented the disc from gamefly and they still sent me codes through an XBL message. If you don't get them let me know and you can have mine since I already got codes for all those games when I bought Gears Ultimate.

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My cousin hooked me up with a free code that came with his 1080. I'm hoping you get the free games that way as well.

vdortizo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I bought a code from Amazon for the PC version. Did not know I was getting free codes until I was surprised yesterday when logging in... Sadly I don't own an Xbox anymore

the_devoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc said:

My cousin hooked me up with a free code that came with his 1080. I'm hoping you get the free games that way as well.

Check your Xbox messages. I just got mine from there.

Knurrunkulus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I got messages for the codes of Gears, Gears 3 and Judgement, but none for Gears 2 yet. For those of you who got those codes already: Did they all arrive at the same time or could it well be that the code for Gears 2 just needs some more time before it finds its way to my dashboard notifications? :)

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_devoid: Nothing yet, but I also only redeemed that Gears 4 code a couple hours before making that post in here lol

Farraway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Farraway

I never received nada

Only because I just bought the game xbox one... Anyone got any codes???

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.