Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gigantic

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Jul 20, 2017

Gigantic is a 5v5 third-person shooter and MOBA hybrid game where players fight to take down the enemy team's Guardian.

Anyone playing on PC?

YoThatLimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Is anyone playing this on PC? Add me, I want to check this out with fellow duders.

My name is YoThatLimp

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By handlas

NO. Playing on Xbox but this game is really cool... so wish more people were talking about it. I was initially scared off by the "MOBA" in it. But it's pretty easy and straightforward. Just love the characters and art design. Oh, and the animations on everything is so good.

Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@yothatlimp: I play a bunch and man am I enjoying this game. Do you still play?

Charongreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Charongreed

I've been playing on and off again since the ql, mostly due to router issues. I'm down to party up in the evenings: charongreed, #1791 ingame.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.