Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gigantic

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Jul 20, 2017

Gigantic is a 5v5 third-person shooter and MOBA hybrid game where players fight to take down the enemy team's Guardian.

Gigantic gets new publisher

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

F2P moba Gigantic is now being published by Perfect Workd Entertainment. This new publishing deal is allowing developer Motiga to bring the game to Windows 7 and 8 in addition to the previous version that was exclusive to just the Windows 10 store and Xbox One.

I was going to complain about Perfect World as they do have a history of fucking up

perfectly good games in the past but Gigantic seemed cool with a art style I liked but maybe just lacks something else to really stand out above the likes of Battleborn or Smite.

CheapPoison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think gigantic is destined to die.

Not just being locked to windows 10 might help, but I feel the damage has been done. There were a ton of keys that got send, even got one myself, but I couldn't play it without windows 10.
    But perfect world doesn't sound too encouraging, along with that at this point they might have too much competition in the 'mobas but different' space.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@cheappoison: being on Wimdows 7 and 8 might help but I feel you're right. The GB duders might be down on Battleborn but last I checked it e treated as very positive on Steam so I guess a few people are enjoying it. Had it come out last year it might have stood more of a chance but now that landscape is only getting more competitive.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By ProfessorEss

I was pretty excited about Gigantic when it was announced but (despite them being totally different games) Overwatch seems to have taken that interest.

But who knows, maybe my interest will return when footage starts rolling out.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

I played it before it got locked to Windows 10. I really don't see myself ever playing it again.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By jakob187

Well, I WAS excited about Gigantic. Grats to the studio for getting a bigger deal for a bigger game, but I cannot support anything that Perfect World does anymore.

We have the game on one of the Xbox Ones up here at the store, and I've played a bit of it. It's really really really really REALLY good. So that glowing endorsement should tell you just how much I hate Perfect World.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.