Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

God of War III

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Mar 16, 2010

God of War III puts players back in the role of Kratos to continue his brutal and bloody war against Olympus as he sets his sights on Zeus himself.

Help in God of War 3 on hard

Nasos100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Nasos100

I need your help here. Any help that i can get. I am having a HUGE problem in one fight in hard mode. Im talking about the fight after you return to the place where the judges of the underworld are, a bit before the end. In the fight there's one fiery cerberus, and once i cut of one of his heads a satyr comes. Then with the second head down 2 more satyrs come. For me its impossible, because im also empty on the rage meter, and after a while frustration kicks in. Any help??

Nasos100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Nasos100

any help?

Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Gabriel

That's probably the toughest part of the game, in order to beat it you have to keep one Satyr alive until you cut off the second head that way only one will spawn instead of two then quickily kill the satyr you have been keeping alive which allows you to have to only juggle one satyr and the Cerberus. I'd finish off the Cerberus first before trying to kill the final Satyr.

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By spankingaddict

kill him

kingclaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By kingclaw

Just kick the exploting dogs, they will hit the ceberus. Forget about the satires just focus on the dogs, and dodge a lot.
     At least that works for me.

moelarrycurly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By moelarrycurly

That is by far the hardest part of the game.  It took me FOREVER to beat it.  I really don't know how I beat it - dumb luck I suppose.  I recommend using the Claws of Hades because they seem to have the farthest reach.  And DO NOT use the Nemesis Whip in this fight.  It works great with smaller enemies, but in this it just goes too fast and your stuck in a combo before you know it. 

@Gabriel said:

" That's probably the toughest part of the game, in order to beat it you have to keep one Satyr alive until you cut off the second head that way only one will spawn instead of two then quickily kill the satyr you have been keeping alive which allows you to have to only juggle one satyr and the Cerberus. I'd finish off the Cerberus first before trying to kill the final Satyr. "
    This too.  If you leave the Satyr alive, only one will spawn instead of two. 

Good luck!
    wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By wefwefasdf

This might help. It helped me.
    VIGGO123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By VIGGO123
    @moelarrycurly:  Actually, I found the Whip pretty useful against the satyrs, keeps them in the air, so they can't attack. This only work if you've killed the Cerberus though...
    Nasos100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nasos100

damn i keep trying this but still... its killing me

Nasos100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nasos100

finally did this - video helped me a lot

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.