Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

God of War

Franchise »

The God of War franchise is a series of action-adventure games available on Sony PlayStation consoles. It chronicles the exploits of the anti-hero Kratos and his quest for revenge on the Greek Gods for the death of his family.

God of war 3. Ultimate Series

Avatar image for demonicpoetgamer
    DemonicPoetGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DemonicPoetGamer
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By TwoOneFive

who the hell rated your post negative, i put it back to zero, nothing bad about what you said, and welcome to the GB forums

if god of war 3 is the best gow yet, this will definitely be my all time favorite series, its just so much fun to me. i love me some kratos
    add me on psn on christmas!

ps what games are you getting?
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By pause422

kinda random..lol anyway yeah, I love the GoW series(GoW is and will always be God of War and not Gears of War) and I'm pretty psyched to see the Spike game awards tomorrow night since its debuting the GoW3 trailer. Even if its mostly just like 1 and 2 prettier, honestly it will be enough for me just because I love it so much. Also the only series I'll still accept QTE's in, if I see it elsewhere, it usually just pisses me off and isn't used well.

DemonicPoetGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DemonicPoetGamer
    TwoOneFive said:
    "who the hell rated your post negative, i put it back to zero, nothing bad about what you said, and welcome to the GB forums
    if god of war 3 is the best gow yet, this will definitely be my all time favorite series, its just so much fun to me. i love me some kratos
    add me on psn on christmas!

ps what games are you getting?
    "

I will add u as soon as I get my ps3. I will be getting it on christmas. Soon after I hope I will hook it up to internet. I'm still debating which games to get. Most likely a few single player games. Hopefully Borderlands when it comes out, Resistance 2, etc.
    DemonicPoetGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DemonicPoetGamer

The new GOW III vid looks good. Not exactly great but wth. Its god of war 3. God vs. fallen god vs. titan. Awesome combo!

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Coltonio7

David Jaffe is on these forums!? Yeah!

DemonicPoetGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DemonicPoetGamer

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.