Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Government

Concept »

A government is a group of people who are responsible for the running of a country

Should America Keep It's Two Party System?

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By KaosAngel

Sup fools (and Nation),

I was at a diner earlier with some friends and we having have some delicious North East burgers as we were watching some baseball on the TV screen.  While we were doing this, we saw a fat kid eating soup with just his mouth like a cute little puppy.  His mom was complaining about how the Republicans want to steal values and whatnot from Americans...so it got me and my friends thinking, should America keep it's two party system?

Most countries have many political systems, hell...some of those crazy Europeans even got one for cannabis and piracy.  America, for better or worse, only has two...and has had two for many years now.  Sure we got independents but no one really counts them, as they aren't red or blue.  

So I'm asking you, my fellow Americans (and I guess the rest of you who don't live stateside), should America keep it's two party system?  Why should they change it?  Does the government really function better with two parties...or better with dozens?

Discuss.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By BraveToaster

Almost all of your stories start at a diner with friends.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By HitmanAgent47

They are both the same party anyways, same agenda anways. Bush and obama was no different from each other, it's just the american ppl thinks so. So yes abolish the democrates and republicans. You want to vote for a party that isn't the same and pretending to be at odds with each other, vote third party. Vote any third party and take back your country, but americans are too suckered into voting for republicans or democrates not realising them serve the same interest. That's the only way you will see any change, but the american ppl falls for this scheme everytime. Honestly there are billionare private bankers and globalist that are really running the country, republicans and democrates are basically actors and actresses pretending they are in control and the media broadcast this play with teleprompters written speeches from the globalist. Of course if others doesn't understand me, i'm not suprised.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.