BWE - Bugs / Control Issues

#1 Posted by KaramonD (53 posts) -

Although I found the game to be very fun, my control issues made the weekend event almost unplayable. My WASD controls were barely working at all on my wireless keyboard but all other buttons and the wireless mouse seemed to work just fine. I would hold W to go forward and 10-15 paces my character would stop. This doesn't seem like typical lag. I lowered my graphics from ultra settings to lowest and it didn't fix the problem. My only work around was to use the auto-run function, which sort of broke the experience. Did anyone else experience this? Did anyone else have any game-breaking bugs?

#2 Posted by GWDreah (12 posts) -

Maybe there's a problem with your keyboard.

#3 Posted by Seppli (10251 posts) -

I didn't. Hardware specific problem to your set-up, most like.

#4 Posted by Hugh_Jazz (354 posts) -

Sounds like the keyboard is transmitting correctly, but it might be a bad connection interrupting the signal every now and then. That would explain why all keys work but whenever you're keeping a key pressed it only registers for a certain amount of time. You should probably change batteries or something.

Also, auto-run is the shit. Love it.

#5 Edited by arch4non (443 posts) -

Yeah, sounds like a hardware failure on your end.

#6 Posted by UssjTrunks (534 posts) -

I didn't notice any game-breaking bugs. However, there were about a million little bugs. Literally every area of the game was chock full of them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.