Closed Beta Screenshots Leaked

#1 Edited by Dark_Lord_Spam (3387 posts) -

Some unfortunately non-intelligent closed beta tester - perhaps not recognizing the prominent e-mail watermark plastered across their lovely album - has leaked a decently large collection of screens from the aforementioned beta. But just because they fucked up doesn't mean we can't profit!

These consist almost entirely of gameplay from an asura elementalist's POV, though there's one pretty awesome shot of what looks like the 1-15 sylvari zone. There's also pics of an updated version of the region of the Brand that you might remember from the 2010 convention demo. If you're worried about minor spoilers (especially for the asura story), avoid looking at either the top-right of the interface or the chat box. Enjoy!

#2 Posted by Maystack (906 posts) -

Man, Asura look a bit weird.

#3 Posted by Sjupp (1910 posts) -

Poor Scott Collins.

@Maystack said:

They really do!

#4 Posted by smekke (79 posts) -

It's a pretty game. But I'm suffering from serious fantasy fatigue. It's too bad that The Secret World kinda sucked. I want something different!

#5 Posted by RobbieMac (535 posts) -
@Maystack: I think when they have hair it makes them look even more odd.
#6 Posted by Subjugation (4724 posts) -

Rejoice for Sylvari info on anything!

#7 Posted by BiG_Weasel (524 posts) -

@Sjupp said:

Poor Scott Collins.

@Maystack said:

They really do!

Don't care, still playing one as an engineer when it launches. I always roll dwarf, and they're as close as I'm likely to get.

#8 Posted by Maystack (906 posts) -

@BiG_Weasel: I'll probably make an Asuran Warrior eventually, because the thought of a tiny dude with a huge sword is hilarious.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.