Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 28, 2012

Guild Wars 2 is an online RPG developed by ArenaNet, and continues the subscriptionless business model of the original Guild Wars. The game is set about 250 years after the events of its predecessor in a world devastated by the ancient elder dragons resurfacing after millennia of slumber.

Guild Events! We want to hold them, so here's a survey!

Avatar image for selfconfessedcynic
    selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

Guild Event Survey

Hey guys!

We've already started our first events (wuvwuv wednesdays and saturdays), but more are on their way. To help us decide when to hold them and who's interested in what, I've made a short survey for interested parties to fill out.

Survey!

There's also a spot in there for suggestions if you have any, though of course you can just post those here as well.

You'll see the events start popping up in our steam group once we've got that organised and people in it (ie, by October 13th we'll have a schedule good to go, based of the results of this). There isn't a good in-game way of communicating this, so that'll be where you find out the details when they're available.

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By project343

Was such a good time. Hope even more duders help us conquer the world (vs. world) next time. :D

Seeing all those [BOMB] tags on the siege equipment and out in the field almost brought a tear to my eye.

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Grillbar

im still waiting for an invite to the guild.

ah well at least i can spend my time farming mats and try and get to those skills up

Jazz_Lafayette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Jazz_Lafayette

@selfconfessedcynic: Wasn't able to submit chat during the officers' meeting, but my idea for dungeon events was essentially this:

• Rotate through dungeons at one per week. There can be multiple officers per story or explorable path and people can jump in with the group doing the path they want to do, and then join a different group afterward if there's time to encourage mingling.
    TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By TheHT

filled it in. saturday was fun! looking forward to more.

selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For those in HIMYM, note that all of the event stuff will be on Steam rather than organised purely in-game, so you won't be left out - and by October 13th all of you actives should hopefully be in LF.

@Grillbar: Sorry for the long wait - once we do the big inactivity move on the 13th, invites will be a thing again.

@Dark_Lord_Spam: That sounds solid. I think the current leader is to run two or so dungeons during the meetup in a TNT-style format (there'll be the "main" groups which have an officer in them, but others will be encouraged to form their own and play together).

We may have a person whose job it is to organise groups - we'll see how many people show up first.

Also, I'm thinking that explorable mode runs will be an option, but voice shall be required.

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By shinboy630

@selfconfessedcynic said:

For those in HIMYM, note that all of the event stuff will be on Steam rather than organised purely in-game, so you won't be left out - and by October 13th all of you actives should hopefully be in LF.

@Grillbar: Sorry for the long wait - once we do the big inactivity move on the 13th, invites will be a thing again.

@Dark_Lord_Spam: That sounds solid. I think the current leader is to run two or so dungeons during the meetup in a TNT-style format (there'll be the "main" groups which have an officer in them, but others will be encouraged to form their own and play together).

We may have a person whose job it is to organise groups - we'll see how many people show up first.

Also, I'm thinking that explorable mode runs will be an option, but voice shall be required.

I already require mumble for my EM runs, so yeah. Also, even if it's a guild thing I don't know if I will really want to run a lot of those story modes again, but we shall see.

selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinboy630: We can have you run an explo group, maybe Benny, Aterangelus and/or Sookee as well then have guys who have done the story modes in the past and don't mind doing them again run the others (eg me and hopefully others).

Wikitoups

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Wikitoups

I've done ascalon ruins once and just got the one for beetletown so would love to do it with some guild members!

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By shinboy630

@Wikitoups said:

I've done ascalon ruins once and just got the one for beetletown so would love to do it with some guild members!

Ascalon Explorable Mode is good fun (and I need to tokens from there), so I'm trying to run that more often. Just keep an eye on guild chat. CM (the one you just got to) Explorable Mode on the other hand.....oh god. *gets flashbacks* Never again.

plague102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By plague102

Hey if any of you guys are interested I would love to run more Arah Explorer modes. I completed path 2 Mursaat but i need mucho tokens so I would love to get a group together to run more

selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to do Caudecus' Manor explorable mode runs ( ._.)

I want 4 pieces of that armor - so 990 tokens, which is like 17 runs. Sigh.

ED: We've already got some really great suggestions guys - I'll run it past management when we meet up next.

Keep it up, and thanks for participating!

bunnymud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By bunnymud

I'm always down for CM exp runs

and oh so many dungeons I need to run story

Chevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Chevy

I do Twilight Arbor explorer runs pretty much daily/nightly whenever I have time. So if you are interested in getting Nightmare armor or weapons just give me a holler.

Shainon is my main.

I have been leveling alts so just look for Mace.8964

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.