Guild Events! We want to hold them, so here's a survey!

#1 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2591 posts) -

Guild Event Survey

Hey guys!

We've already started our first events (wuvwuv wednesdays and saturdays), but more are on their way. To help us decide when to hold them and who's interested in what, I've made a short survey for interested parties to fill out.

Survey!

There's also a spot in there for suggestions if you have any, though of course you can just post those here as well.

You'll see the events start popping up in our steam group once we've got that organised and people in it (ie, by October 13th we'll have a schedule good to go, based of the results of this). There isn't a good in-game way of communicating this, so that'll be where you find out the details when they're available.

#2 Posted by project343 (2838 posts) -

Was such a good time. Hope even more duders help us conquer the world (vs. world) next time. :D

Seeing all those [BOMB] tags on the siege equipment and out in the field almost brought a tear to my eye.

#3 Posted by Grillbar (1907 posts) -

im still waiting for an invite to the guild.

ah well at least i can spend my time farming mats and try and get to those skills up

#4 Posted by Jack_Lafayette (3467 posts) -

@selfconfessedcynic: Wasn't able to submit chat during the officers' meeting, but my idea for dungeon events was essentially this:

• Rotate through dungeons at one per week. There can be multiple officers per story or explorable path and people can jump in with the group doing the path they want to do, and then join a different group afterward if there's time to encourage mingling.
#5 Posted by TheHT (11786 posts) -

filled it in. saturday was fun! looking forward to more.

#6 Edited by selfconfessedcynic (2591 posts) -

For those in HIMYM, note that all of the event stuff will be on Steam rather than organised purely in-game, so you won't be left out - and by October 13th all of you actives should hopefully be in LF.

@Grillbar: Sorry for the long wait - once we do the big inactivity move on the 13th, invites will be a thing again.

@Dark_Lord_Spam: That sounds solid. I think the current leader is to run two or so dungeons during the meetup in a TNT-style format (there'll be the "main" groups which have an officer in them, but others will be encouraged to form their own and play together).

We may have a person whose job it is to organise groups - we'll see how many people show up first.

Also, I'm thinking that explorable mode runs will be an option, but voice shall be required.

#7 Posted by shinboy630 (1192 posts) -

@selfconfessedcynic said:

For those in HIMYM, note that all of the event stuff will be on Steam rather than organised purely in-game, so you won't be left out - and by October 13th all of you actives should hopefully be in LF.

@Grillbar: Sorry for the long wait - once we do the big inactivity move on the 13th, invites will be a thing again.

@Dark_Lord_Spam: That sounds solid. I think the current leader is to run two or so dungeons during the meetup in a TNT-style format (there'll be the "main" groups which have an officer in them, but others will be encouraged to form their own and play together).

We may have a person whose job it is to organise groups - we'll see how many people show up first.

Also, I'm thinking that explorable mode runs will be an option, but voice shall be required.

I already require mumble for my EM runs, so yeah. Also, even if it's a guild thing I don't know if I will really want to run a lot of those story modes again, but we shall see.

#8 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2591 posts) -

@shinboy630: We can have you run an explo group, maybe Benny, Aterangelus and/or Sookee as well then have guys who have done the story modes in the past and don't mind doing them again run the others (eg me and hopefully others).

#9 Posted by Wikitoups (879 posts) -

I've done ascalon ruins once and just got the one for beetletown so would love to do it with some guild members!

#10 Posted by shinboy630 (1192 posts) -

@Wikitoups said:

I've done ascalon ruins once and just got the one for beetletown so would love to do it with some guild members!

Ascalon Explorable Mode is good fun (and I need to tokens from there), so I'm trying to run that more often. Just keep an eye on guild chat. CM (the one you just got to) Explorable Mode on the other hand.....oh god. *gets flashbacks* Never again.

#11 Edited by plague102 (129 posts) -

Hey if any of you guys are interested I would love to run more Arah Explorer modes. I completed path 2 Mursaat but i need mucho tokens so I would love to get a group together to run more

#12 Edited by selfconfessedcynic (2591 posts) -

I want to do Caudecus' Manor explorable mode runs ( ._.)

I want 4 pieces of that armor - so 990 tokens, which is like 17 runs. Sigh.

ED: We've already got some really great suggestions guys - I'll run it past management when we meet up next.

Keep it up, and thanks for participating!

#13 Posted by bunnymud (716 posts) -

I'm always down for CM exp runs

and oh so many dungeons I need to run story

#14 Posted by Chevy (12 posts) -

I do Twilight Arbor explorer runs pretty much daily/nightly whenever I have time. So if you are interested in getting Nightmare armor or weapons just give me a holler.

Shainon is my main.

I have been leveling alts so just look for Mace.8964

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.