Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guitar Hero World Tour

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 26, 2008

The fourth game in the Guitar Hero series adds drums and vocals to the mix, along with a music studio that you can use to create new tracks and share them online.

GH:WT Online issues for Wii

kennybaese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kennybaese

So I've tried getting online with the Wii version of GH:WT like four or five times now, and every single time, the connection times out. I've like triple checked my internet connection and everything, and nothing seems to work. 

I'm already well aware that almost any online on the Wii kinda sucks unless it's on Mario Kart, but the online for GHIII worked just fine for me, but I can't connect on WT for some reason. If someone has a similar problem and has figured out a way to fix it, let me know.

It could too just be the fact that I am currently living in Almost-the-Middle-of-Nowhere, Montana. Internet in general doesn't work correctly on a regular basis out here. 
    Crzza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By Crzza

Same thing with me. But the rest of the game seems stable.

kennybaese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By kennybaese

No other posts? Bummer... I think I'm going to try to get online with it tonight or this weekend.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.