Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guitar Hero World Tour

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 26, 2008

The fourth game in the Guitar Hero series adds drums and vocals to the mix, along with a music studio that you can use to create new tracks and share them online.

So, this comes out tomorrow, whp

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Cube

Who is picking it up*?

Myself, It'll be a hard sell to pay 200 dollars or so. How about you?

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

I thought about getting it, but my friend said he might buy so I'll just mooch off of him.

Also I need the money for GeoW 2 (I need a new game dammit, last one I got was Halo 3).

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I'd like to, but dude, I've decided that Rock Band and Guitar Hero just aren't worth the money. I bought the first 2 Guitar Hero games on Playstation 2, and an extra wireless guitar. Then Guitar Hero 3 came out, and I guess the novelty had worn off a bit for me because I got bored with it real quickly. Not to mention GH3 was a downgrade from the earlier games in most ways, except for having a good soundtrack. After spending all that money on the first two games, I've chose not to jump back on board this gen because of the steep prices, and now that's just gotten way worse with the inclusion of other instruments. If I had people I could play with on a regular basis, I'd be more willing to shell out the cash. Oh well. However, I will note that I think it's cool they've made the instruments between Rock Band and GH compatible. I suppose that's the least they could do with each game being close to $200 with the instruments.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By HandsomeDead

If I can play it with just the GHII guitar, then i'll pick it up and do all the drums and whatnot when RB2 comes out over here.

OneEyedNinja7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OneEyedNinja7

Nah, despite owning GH3, I think Neversoft/Activision has taken this franchise into the wrong direction. However, I play RB2 nearly every time I play my 360.

Timma1083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Timma1083

Game only.......only because I forgot I had the game on pre-order.

Hell, I gave Rock Revolution a chance (Do not give it a chance, trust me), might as well give GH:WT a chance.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.