Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guitar Hero World Tour

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 26, 2008

The fourth game in the Guitar Hero series adds drums and vocals to the mix, along with a music studio that you can use to create new tracks and share them online.

Uk details...?

GumbieuK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By GumbieuK

Is there any details for when this is going to hit the UK and how much were gonna get ripped off this time???

Oni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Oni

Yeah I'd like to know European details for this as well. Let's hope Activision has learned from EA's terrible mistake RE: Rock Band's EU launch. No one, and I mean no one, is even carrying Rock Band over here, presumably because of the price and space it takes up. But the Guitar Hero name, plus a reasonable price point (around 180-200 euros) would probably ensure this sells pretty well. I definitely want it.

GumbieuK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By GumbieuK

I've got rock band, and although the price was extremely heavy it is a really good and enjoyable game. However if this is released simaltaniously or very near with the US and of course depending on the price, i'll probably pick this up and scrap getting rock band 2.

DerBonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By DerBonk

I didn't buy Rock Band, jsut because I felt like EA/MTV is ripping us off. The price is just beyond reasonable. So, I'm with Oni on that one.

alterbridge9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By alterbridge9

Aren't the original RB drums gonna work with both GH and RB2?

DerBonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By DerBonk

Yes, they will work and GH:WT will even revognize only 4 Pads, as the GH one has 5. Very nice move by Activision. Now I hope that it will work vice versa and I can finally buy Rock Band or Rock Band 2, just the disc.

alterbridge9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By alterbridge9

Yeah thats what I'm planning on doing! RB2 and GH:WT discs! Save alot of money and space!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.