Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guitar Hero

Franchise »

Pick up your plastic guitars and rock out to your favorite rock songs from the 50s to the present!

Importing to Warriors of Rock

Mendelson9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Mendelson9

I am a big Rock Band guy but I was thinking of getting the guitar hero games and importing most of the songs of each game into Warriors of Rock. Can I just get a used copy of World Tour, Metallica, Smash Hits, 5, Band hero. or do they all have one use codes in the instruction booklet? also will importing work with a used copy of warriors of rock?

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
    OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided

Hate to necro this thread, but I have these same exact questions right now. Went to Gamestop yesterday and got Warriors of Rock, and the Guitar Hero website wasn't too helpful. Thought the other game in the Explore tab was pretty funny/sad.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

Pretty sure you need the code on the booklet...its been years since I have done this though

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
    OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

@nightriff: On the back of every booklet I want to import or Warriors of Rock as well?

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownlyuzinwonhan: Well to import them into Warriors of Rock you will need that code on the booklet. WoR was the last(?) GH game so you could never import those songs into other games.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownlyuzinwonhan: Well to import them into Warriors of Rock you will need that code on the booklet. WoR was the last(?) GH game so you could never import those songs into other games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.