Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gun

Object » linked to 2569 games

Considered one of the most frequent and controversial implements of destruction in video games and real life, guns are devices that fire projectiles with explosive force.

Guitar related to gun?

Cook66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cook66

On the related objects page Guitar is listed... Do any of you know how a guitar relates to a gun without doing some weird mental exercise? :P

Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Bennyishere

Only reason I can think of is that guns can be placed inside guitars. I recall at least one game using this. I don't remember the name, but it sounded Spanish.

Cook66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Cook66

The article about guitar seems to focus on guitar playing games using peripherals. I think when someone adds things which doesn't make sense without an explanation they need to actually do some explaining in the article of some sorts.

While it's possible to put a gun into a guitar this sounds a lot like another object or concept which deserves it's own page.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Wolverine

I have no clue how guns could relate to guitars.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.