Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

Invasion Playlist coming Friday!

ricetopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ricetopher

Was doing some research after listening to the Bombcast discussion about the lack of certain game modes in the beta, as seen here on Bungie's site, invasion opens this Friday, and "Network Test 1" is next Friday.

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DystopiaX

generator defense=network test 1. It's the first thing that they played on the "Ask me anything" video.

notorietyh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By notorietyh

I'm looking forward to trying Invasion. I got my Xbox late (last September) so never really got into Halo multiplayer. Just played through the single player of 3 and ODST. Enjoying the beta so far, just finding it's getting slightly stale for me wit the lack of maps and all. The lone-wolf play style seems to be prevalent too. I generally prefer objective type games because even if I'm dying a hell of a lot I feel like I'm doing something if I'm preventing flag captures and all. That's why I think I'll enjoy the Invasion and Generator Defense modes more than the modes that are there at the moment.

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Gizmo

Honestly, i'm not going to be playing it much, I always burn myself out on multiplayer demo's and beta tests.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Pie

Really want to try out some vehicular action, I imagine that there'll be a lot of moaning because of the turret cooldowns though...

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vitor

Any idea when invasion will be unleashed today?  Kind of bored of the other modes already so looking forward to getting back to oldschool vehicular Halo madness

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

Maybe later in the morning.

Sitoxity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Sitoxity

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.