Taken from today's weekly update. We've already known about the Halo 1 PC flair, but the rest of these are news to me:
From TOP to BOTTOM:
- The Septagon – This option returns for anyone who links their LIVE account to their Bungie.net account.
- The DMR – A pro weapon for Pro members. Get Bungie Pro to bump up your File Share, render videos, and get this emblem. Active subscriptions bought in Halo 3 or Halo 3: ODST carry over to Halo: Reach, of course.
- Marathon – Play the full version of Marathon: Durandal on Xbox LIVE Arcade to enable the Pfhor Terminal emblem.
- Halo 1 – Enter your Halo 1 PC/Mac product key to enable this emblem. Each key can only be used once, so you’d better stop reading this and grab that key before your brother does. Since we have no way to validate who has played the Xbox version, this emblem is reserved for that dedicated community of computer gamers, with over 50k unique users still active each month, 7 years after release. Thanks for sticking with us. It’s been quite a ride!
- Halo 2 – Automatically available if you played Halo 2 for Xbox on your LIVE account before its tearful retirement. If it’s not active for you, no amount of wheedling will change that, sorry.
- Halo 3 – Take a guess… On the plus side, there’s plenty of time to head to your local purveyor of fine, shrink-wrapped games to snag a copy if you’re the one person who actually reads the news on our site and hasn’t played this game.
- Halo 3: ODST – Ditto.
- Assault Rifle – This fine armament goes to anyone who played the Halo: Reach beta a few months ago.
- Spartan Helmet – CLASSIFIED
- HALO – Like Blamite out of a Needler, these faceplate options can supercombine. Unlock the emblems for Halo 1, Halo 2, and Halo 3 to get this special emblem.
- The Star – Who knows? We haven’t come up with a use for this yet. Maybe we will in the future.
Pretty cool stuff. I'll probably use the DMR for Bungie Pro or the assault rifle. I'm really curious about what unlocks the Spartan helmet.