Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

Watched Halo Legends? What did you think of it?

Ferginator4k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Ferginator4k

I thought it was done quite well. I particularly enjoyed Be Human, The Babysitter, The package and The Duel.
    I thought that Odd one out was actually really funny as i found it to be Dragonball Z + Halo.
    What did you guys think?

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By LiquidPrince

Is this like a Animatrix type thing where it has different section directed by different people?

lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By lucas_kelly

I thought most of them where pretty bad.

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By turbomonkey138

I enjoyed all them expect the Comedy one ...not funny :/

sodiumCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sodiumCyclops

Most were pretty bad, either it was boring animation or over the top attempts at comedy.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#6  Edited By wefwefasdf
    @LiquidPrince said:
    " Is this like a Animatrix type thing where it has different section directed by different people? "
    Yep. Just like that.

They were alright since I enjoy the Halo Universe but compared to other good anime? They were garbage.
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @SpikeSpiegel said:

" @LiquidPrince said:

" Is this like a Animatrix type thing where it has different section directed by different people? "

Yep. Just like that.  They were alright since I enjoy the Halo Universe but compared to other good anime? They were garbage. "
    big disappointment then. but then again, how would you compare the Animatrix to other good animes? i used to be a fan of anime, not really a lot of the shows or anything just 2 or 3 and a couple of movies, it was more about the respect of the high quality animation, which there is a ton of shit "cookie-cutter" style anime that sucks ass. its the kind that mostly gets onto anime vice which is why that site sucks to me. the best stuff isnt nearly as popular as the crap.  
    but anyways (sorry its late im tired getting A.D.D. here lol) i thought animatrix had outstanding quality animation and several were particularly well written/designed. 
    SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SeriouslyNow

It was utter shit.  If this an example of what we can expect from 343 INDUSTRIES, I'm worried for the future of post-Bungie Halo.

Oh and the Animatrix was good and relevant to the movies.

Avatar image for deactivated-594edfbbc45ca
    deactivated-594edfbbc45ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I thought they were all right, but you could see the end of the Babysitter coming a mile away.

spaceturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By spaceturtle
    @SeriouslyNow said:
    " It was utter shit.  If this an example of what we can expect from 343 INDUSTRIES, I'm worried for the future of post-Bungie Halo.  Oh and the Animatrix was good and relevant to the movies. "
    ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By ProfessorEss

I was surprised at how dull I found it.

FirePrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By FirePrince

Butchered the source material.That is all.Only the begining is interesting,as it explaines some things that wore left in mystery.
    keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By keyhunter

Most anime is terrible. This is no exception.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#14  Edited By wefwefasdf
    @TwoOneFive said:
    " @SpikeSpiegel said:

" @LiquidPrince said:

Yep. Just like that.  They were alright since I enjoy the Halo Universe but compared to other good anime? They were garbage. "
    big disappointment then. but then again, how would you compare the Animatrix to other good animes? i used to be a fan of anime, not really a lot of the shows or anything just 2 or 3 and a couple of movies, it was more about the respect of the high quality animation, which there is a ton of shit "cookie-cutter" style anime that sucks ass. its the kind that mostly gets onto anime vice which is why that site sucks to me. the best stuff isnt nearly as popular as the crap.  but anyways (sorry its late im tired getting A.D.D. here lol) i thought animatrix had outstanding quality animation and several were particularly well written/designed.  "
    I wasn't talking about the Animatrix. I simply answered Liquid's question and then answered the question posted by the OP. Hence the two spaces.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.