Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

Weapon Speculation Thread

L4wz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By L4wz

OK this is a thread where we speculate the weapons that will be in Reach and give are thoughts on it. Here is what I have seen so far: 

Returning Weapons: 

* Assault Rifle from Halo 3 (The Assault Rifle can be seen in the background of the pause menu picture) 

* Needler 

* Plasma Pistol (Can be seen in a picture, saying "Press RB to swap for Plasma Pistol) 

New Weapons: 

* Needler Cannon 

* Spartan Laser Variant 

* New Battle Rifle 

* Minigun (Seen being carried by one of the Spartans in the Halo: Reach banner) 

*New Rocket Launcher 

What are you thoughts about this?
    bubahula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By bubahula

hey there double post.

looks like they've put some cool looking new weapons in but im too tired to guess what they are

adam_grif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By adam_grif

It will have the standard halo weapons with minor tweaks and some small additions. Just like every other halo game in existence.

ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By ImperiousRix

Gotta think the sniper rifle is back in this one, though to be completely honest, I'd love to see that thing either tweaked a bit, or to see another marksman type weapon (and not that dumbass beam rifle) placed in the game alongside it for some variety.  
    I would also love to see the Automag from ODST make a return.  That thing was one of my favorite weapons for just picking Grunts off from a distance.

L4wz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By L4wz

Anymore spectulation?
    DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DystopiaX
    @L4wz:  the minigun might be a turret that someone picked up rather than an actual whole new weapon. are the pictures of the needler carbine/new BR confirmed legit? You also forgot to mention that the sniper will be returning, it's in the banner picture and in the trailer. 
    Not a weapon, but the passenger warthog will be returning. 
    there's also a beam rifle icon in the top right corner of one of the leaked pictures, for the guy's secondary weapon. 

I might actually have to buy ODST now for the beta invite.
    Noitu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Noitu
    @L4wz: I think that before they use the MA5C (the assault rifle from Halo 3), they should really, truly, consider bringing back the MA5B, because honesty, it wasn't invented yet. According to the Halo world, the storyline, the MA5C came out in the time span that was Halo 1. So there is no way that they could have MA5C's on an outpost planet like Reach. This is not my only reasoning, the fact of the matter is that the MA5B is superior to its counter-part series. It has a higher fire rate, bigger rounds capacity per magazine and a greater ammunition rating. I think these key things will play a major role in this game, and allow them to use the MA5B.

No Caption Provided

The MA5B used in Halo 1.

No Caption Provided

The MA5C, used in Halo 2 and 3.
    hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By hatking

I want to see a t-shirt gun or maybe the Land Shark Gun from Armed and Dangerous.
    Noitu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Noitu

Lmfao

MAN_FLANNEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MAN_FLANNEL
    @adam_grif said:
    " It will have the standard halo weapons with minor tweaks and some small additions. Just like every other halo game in existence. "
    Pretty ignorant comment there pal.  

Considering Halo 2 ditched the AR for the BR and smg was not "a minor tweak or a small addition", nor is the fact that Halo 3 nearly doubled the number of weapons in the game.  The plasma pistol is probably the only weapon that hasn't considerably changed throughout the series.  
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By xyzygy

Well, if those leaked videos are true it looks like the Needler is getting totally revamped and the BR is way different looking.@adam_grif said:

" It will have the standard halo weapons with minor tweaks and some small additions. Just like every other halo game in existence. "
    Yeah, this is pretty ignorant. We have no idea about this game at all. This game is going to be running a new engine, new setting, and have a new type of play style (not lone wolf). You can't just assume this.  
    L4wz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By L4wz
    @caelum said:
    "@L4wz: I think that before they use the MA5C (the assault rifle from Halo 3), they should really, truly, consider bringing back the MA5B, because honesty, it wasn't invented yet. According to the Halo world, the storyline, the MA5C came out in the time span that was Halo 1. So there is no way that they could have MA5C's on an outpost planet like Reach. This is not my only reasoning, the fact of the matter is that the MA5B is superior to its counter-part series. It has a higher fire rate, bigger rounds capacity per magazine and a greater ammunition rating. I think these key things will play a major role in this game, and allow them to use the MA5B.

The MA5B used in Halo 1.

The MA5C, used in Halo 2 and 3. "

The Assault Rifle wasn't in Halo 2.
    InfiniteGeass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By InfiniteGeass

They could make up some new "experimental weapons and say they were all destroyed on reach. Hopefully they'll use that to their advantage and we'll get some new kick ass weapons.

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DystopiaX
    @caelum said:
    " @L4wz: I think that before they use the MA5C (the assault rifle from Halo 3), they should really, truly, consider bringing back the MA5B, because honesty, it wasn't invented yet. According to the Halo world, the storyline, the MA5C came out in the time span that was Halo 1. So there is no way that they could have MA5C's on an outpost planet like Reach. This is not my only reasoning, the fact of the matter is that the MA5B is superior to its counter-part series. It has a higher fire rate, bigger rounds capacity per magazine and a greater ammunition rating. I think these key things will play a major role in this game, and allow them to use the MA5B.

No Caption Provided

The MA5B used in Halo 1.

No Caption Provided
    although i think if the AR was in there they'd use the H3 version, because all the tweaks were made because of balancing issues- they don't want the H1 AR. Although I'm still hoping for the H1 pistol... 
    the BR looks awesome , if you go to bungie.net there's wallpapers that are the banner, but instead of the character sillouetes the characters from the trailer are there. the guy in center looks like he is carrying a new BR, one guy's holding the shotgun, which looks the same. the sniper far right looks like it might have a new scope, but it could be an armor attachment (angles make it hard to tell). 2nd from left looks like she's carrying a Halo 1-esque badass huge pistol (please, god, let it be the H1 pistol), and the guy on the far left is holding the minigun mentioned before. It could be a new minigun, or it could be a ripped off turret that he's holding in one hand.
    ADTR_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ADTR_ZERO

Wait, what video are we talking about? 

You saying "It said press RB to switch for..." and I didn't see any actual gameplay it that trailer?
    fripplebubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By fripplebubby
    @InfiniteGeass said:
    " They could make up some new "experimental weapons and say they were all destroyed on reach. Hopefully they'll use that to their advantage and we'll get some new kick ass weapons. "
    Totally man. That would kind of count as terrible storytelling, but I don't mind as long as we get some cool new weapons to play with. 
    falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#17  Edited By falconer
    @DystopiaX: Solution - MA5B and H1 pistol in the campaign for continuity, MA5C default for multiplayer, and have the MA5B and H1 pistol available for custom games.
    L4wz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By L4wz
    @ADTR_ZERO said:
    "Wait, what video are we talking about?  You saying "It said press RB to switch for..." and I didn't see any actual gameplay it that trailer? "

Leaked Pics.
    Noitu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Noitu
    @L4wz said:
    " @caelum said:
    "@L4wz: I think that before they use the MA5C (the assault rifle from Halo 3), they should really, truly, consider bringing back the MA5B, because honesty, it wasn't invented yet. According to the Halo world, the storyline, the MA5C came out in the time span that was Halo 1. So there is no way that they could have MA5C's on an outpost planet like Reach. This is not my only reasoning, the fact of the matter is that the MA5B is superior to its counter-part series. It has a higher fire rate, bigger rounds capacity per magazine and a greater ammunition rating. I think these key things will play a major role in this game, and allow them to use the MA5B.

No Caption Provided

The MA5B used in Halo 1.

No Caption Provided
     The Assault Rifle wasn't in Halo 2. "
    No, it wasn't in the game, but it was still being used by troopers at that time.

@ShaggyChu said:

" @DystopiaX: Solution - MA5B and H1 pistol in the campaign for continuity, MA5C default for multiplayer, and have the MA5B and H1 pistol available for custom games. "

Bingo.
    Avatar image for aestheticsynthesis
    AestheticSynthesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was always under the impression that the Halo CE assault rifle was a piece of crap. Here's hoping the power of the old plasma rifle returns.

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DystopiaX
    @ShaggyChu said:
    " @DystopiaX: Solution - MA5B and H1 pistol in the campaign for continuity, MA5C default for multiplayer, and have the MA5B and H1 pistol available for custom games. "
    I still don't think continuity is an issue, since the leaked screens (Still waiting for confirmation that they're legit) feature new weapons. even if they weren't I doubt Bungie would go back to their H1/H2 weapons sets, not after the BR, Carbine, etc. have become staples of the series. Also, Bungie has never made a Halo game that hasn't featured new weapons. also, MASC should not be the default weapon for MP, H3 or halo reach. It's too much of a close quarters weapon, so the players that stayed alive long enough to get BRs/Carbines/Snipers have a definite advantage, but players with BRs/H1 pistol could definitely beat players with Snipers (since the zoom cancels when shot) and rockets at longer range. I like the H1 pistol for customs idea though, although I'd love to have it present in matchmaking. Maybe for the hardcore/MLG playlist, so the newbies don't get frustrated when they get 3shot, lol
    Noitu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Noitu
    @DystopiaX: The assault rifle in Halo 1 was made that way for a reason. Since when was Halo all about making it 'balanced'? I mean in our world, where Halo is based off, there is no such thing as balance. When you have a 50 caliber sniper rifle that goes through someone's chest and puts a gaping hole in their back, you have just that. It isn't tweaked or modified so it does less damage, it will always be tweaked and modified so it does more damage. The fact of the matter is that people just wouldn't stop complaining. That's why they changed it, not because of the balancing issues. When you have a 50 caliber pistol with a scope on it, you don't downgrade your damn side-arm, you hope to god you never lose that baby. If you know a pistol can beat a sniper rifle at medium range on blood gulch, don't try and jump out at the guy with the pistol. It's honestly that simple, is it that hard to come up with a different strategy instead of just running up to someone? Wouldn't that just bring more fun to the game in its entirety?

All I'm saying is that it wouldn't make sense. I know Halo isn't real life, but when you have a game that all ready has its own story that has been worked on for over a decade completely set and its gun layouts done, you don't just change it because some people couldn't get that you can't beat a sniper rifle with an MA5B or MA5C unless there are special cirumstances and the sniper is actually dumb enough to let himself be seen.
    DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DystopiaX
    @caelum said:
    " @DystopiaX: The assault rifle in Halo 1 was made that way for a reason. Since when was Halo all about making it 'balanced'? I mean in our world, where Halo is based off, there is no such thing as balance. When you have a 50 caliber sniper rifle that goes through someone's chest and puts a gaping hole in their back, you have just that. It isn't tweaked or modified so it does less damage, it will always be tweaked and modified so it does more damage. The fact of the matter is that people just wouldn't stop complaining. That's why they changed it, not because of the balancing issues. When you have a 50 caliber pistol with a scope on it, you don't downgrade your damn side-arm, you hope to god you never lose that baby. If you know a pistol can beat a sniper rifle at medium range on blood gulch, don't try and jump out at the guy with the pistol. It's honestly that simple, is it that hard to come up with a different strategy instead of just running up to someone? Wouldn't that just bring more fun to the game in its entirety?  All I'm saying is that it wouldn't make sense. I know Halo isn't real life, but when you have a game that all ready has its own story that has been worked on for over a decade completely set and its gun layouts done, you don't just change it because some people couldn't get that you can't beat a sniper rifle with an MA5B or MA5C unless there are special cirumstances and the sniper is actually dumb enough to let himself be seen. "
    The difference is that you need to stay alive and kill the other people competing for the sniper rifle. I'm not arguing that the AR should be taken out, just that it shouldn't be used as a starting weapon because then even good players can get killed by some lucky asshole who happened to pick up the sniper. My point is that since you started with the pistol in H1, everyone had a fair shot of staying alive and beating the sniper guy because it was a long-range, powerful weapon. The sniper was better, but starting with an all around weapon like the pistol or BR makes the game better for everyone. It's not even an issue of strategy- with a regular AR start in Halo, you could be a pro who spawned opposite of the map to a sniper, and if that sniper is half decent that pro has no shot of killing him. If it's a slayer game, then they're already in the hole in terms of kills. 

Also, i don't understand the last part of your argument because: 
    1. gun layouts have changed for every halo game- H2 had a shitty pistol, SMG starts, and the BR, carbines, and beam rifles, among other things. H3 had a modified BR (no BXR/BXB), brute shots, spikers, etc. ODST had the magnum, silenced SMG. They have frequently changed the weapon layouts, and arguing that the story would be sacrificed if the weapons changed is BS because H1 came before halo 2 or 3, and yet all the humans were running around with pistols that were more powerful than their sidearms. 

2. Bungie has frequently spoken of balancing so that one gun isn't broken. For example, the H3 beta's carbine killed in 4-5 shots (can't remember) and could kill much faster than a BR. When halo 3 came out, guess what happened? The carbine was nerfed because it was too powerful.  Bungie strives to balance their games- the BR is a decent all around weapon, but the shotgun/mauler/AR is better at close range (AR is arguable, though) The sniper is amazing at long range but not at close range. The rockets kill quickly but have a small clip and a long reload time, as well as a shorter range, and so on. Halo MP is ALL about balancing.
    Noitu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Noitu
    @DystopiaX: 
    Your first argument is kind of self-defeating, but anyways, the MA5B fired 7.62 mm ammunition, at a rate of 900 rounds a minute, You cannot expect a weapon of that caliber and fire-rate to out range or deal more damage than a balanced (fire handling) firing a .50 caliber round at 210 rounds per minute. For example,  A .50 caliber pistol round will put a 2 inch dent in a foot of armored plating, a 7.62 mm round will merely leave a scratch. So by simple matter of mechanical operation, truly, the MA5B would act more like a sub-machine gun than the pistol would act like a rifle. While this is true, it doesn't mean it needs to be changed, it means your tactics need to be changed to compensate for differences in weapons technology. 

Pros - MA5B:  

Small round type, high fire-rate, and large magazine capacity. In other words, still decent at ranges when burped (manual bursts). But also good when you get caught with your pants down (so to speak) and go fully automatic, and can drop 60 rounds of ammunition into a target in under 4 seconds.

Cons - MA5B:

Decreased damage, means reduced effectiveness at range because you need to land multiple shots. High fire-rate leads to inaccuracy at range if you spray and pray, and this weapon may be called inaccurate because users do not have the patience to properly use the weapon as intended while under fire.

In a game like Halo, the point of playing is to learn to be calm in stressful situations. If you can't control your fire in a game like Halo, then there's no point in playing a game that's constantly edited for you
    DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DystopiaX
    @caelum said:
    " @DystopiaX: 
    Your first argument is kind of self-defeating, but anyways, the MA5B fired 7.62 mm ammunition, at a rate of 900 rounds a minute, You cannot expect a weapon of that caliber and fire-rate to out range or deal more damage than a balanced (fire handling) firing a .50 caliber round at 210 rounds per minute. For example,  A .50 caliber pistol round will put a 2 inch dent in a foot of armored plating, a 7.62 mm round will merely leave a scratch. So by simple matter of mechanical operation, truly, the MA5B would act more like a sub-machine gun than the pistol would act like a rifle. While this is true, it doesn't mean it needs to be changed, it means your tactics need to be changed to compensate for differences in weapons technology. 

Pros - MA5B:  

Small round type, high fire-rate, and large magazine capacity. In other words, still decent at ranges when burped (manual bursts). But also good when you get caught with your pants down (so to speak) and go fully automatic, and can drop 60 rounds of ammunition into a target in under 4 seconds.

Cons - MA5B:

Decreased damage, means reduced effectiveness at range because you need to land multiple shots. High fire-rate leads to inaccuracy at range if you spray and pray, and this weapon may be called inaccurate because users do not have the patience to properly use the weapon as intended while under fire.

In a game like Halo, the point of playing is to learn to be calm in stressful situations. If you can't control your fire in a game like Halo, then there's no point in playing a game that's constantly edited for you.  "
    You're missing the point. I'm not expecting them to IMPROVE the AR, I just don't want it as a starting weapon because its limited use as a close range weapon means that it's unfair for people who are coming off spawn and the people who have the better weapons are killing them. If you picked up an AR and you expect to kill a sniper with it, i agree that that person is stupid, my argument is that if all you have is an AR so you can't defend against the sniper, that's unfair. with AR starts, I find myself coming off spawn running to the BR/rockets/sniper spawns to get a better weapon because if you don't you're dead, and if you hide in a corner you're going to lose.  

I have NO problem with the AR, I just don't want to start off spawn with it.
    Noitu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Noitu
    @DystopiaX: You can definitely defend yourself, all you have to do is hit them once to knock them out of scope. If they're a smart sniper, they'll say hidden because that is what a sniper does. You snooze, you lose, if you can't find that sniper, then you have to figure out how to adjust. If the sniper was on your team, would you really care? It's not Bungie's job to cater to everyone's whims. If you're talking about unbalanced? How bad do you feel when you pick up a carbine and it doesn't do crap against, let's say, an AR? Should they completely erase the sniper rifle, the beam rifle, the carbine, and the BR just because they have long range capabilities and people are using them as they are intended? 

And as far as starting weapons go, you're supposed to start off with a short-range POS to defend against close spawn campers while still making you tactically choose which weapons to go for. Like, you may go 'oh there's a sword' and you see 5 people chasing that sword you can say 'hey, fuck that, i'm going for the sniper', and you wait and you kill them all. That's what makes the game challenging and fun.
    CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By CornontheCobbe

Hope they bring the Battle Rifle back. I was so pissed when i played ODST and didn't see it.

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DystopiaX
    @caelum said:

" @DystopiaX: You can definitely defend yourself, all you have to do is hit them once to knock them out of scope. If they're a smart sniper, they'll say hidden because that is what a sniper does. You snooze, you lose, if you can't find that sniper, then you have to figure out how to adjust. If the sniper was on your team, would you really care? It's not Bungie's job to cater to everyone's whims. If you're talking about unbalanced? How bad do you feel when you pick up a carbine and it doesn't do crap against, let's say, an AR? Should they completely erase the sniper rifle, the beam rifle, the carbine, and the BR just because they have long range capabilities and people are using them as they are intended?   And as far as starting weapons go, you're supposed to start off with a short-range POS to defend against close spawn campers while still making you tactically choose which weapons to go for. Like, you may go 'oh there's a sword' and you see 5 people chasing that sword you can say 'hey, fuck that, i'm going for the sniper', and you wait and you kill them all. That's what makes the game challenging and fun. "

So i can use an AR to hit a sniper across, say, Sandtrap or Valhalla? That's not possible. And staying hidden just adds to their effectiveness, working against your argument. It's not about being slow, it's about not being able to get to the sniper. It's not that i'm unskilled, it's that the AR is crap as a default weapon.  
     "How bad do you feel when you pick up a carbine and it doesn't do crap against, let's say, an AR? Should they completely erase the sniper rifle, the beam rifle, the carbine, and the BR just because they have long range capabilities and people are using them as they are intended?" 
         No it shouldnt, because that's in terms of skill(also, carbines beat ARs hands down, but that's irrelevant). If you out-BR me, I won't complain. You can't argue, though, that you can win a fight with an AR against a guy who has a sniper that's long range. And I sure as hell can fight people off with a pistol/BR at close range. They're extremely versatile weapons, i beat people with a BR when they try killing me with ARs all the time. I also don't agree with your short-range starter idea, because if that were the case I'd spawn camp with a sniper, MW2 style. Then you and your pitiful short range weapon can't defend against my BR/beam rifle/sniper. People do this all the time, and this is the issue i have with the AR. Replace it with a weapon that you can use to defend yourself close and long range- BRs, H1 pistol, carbines. 

You don't understand what i mean by balancing. I'm not arguing that every weapon should be the exact same (as your delete all weapons comment suggests) all i want is a versatile starting weapon so you can defend against close AND long range enemies. The AR can only defend close range, which leads to people camping spawns at a safe distance. I'm not pissed off because those weapons are long range weapons. I don't charge people like an idiot. I'm pissed because when ON SPAWN you can't defend yourself against them. If I weren't on spawn and had a decent weapon and you out-BRed me, I would think you're a good player, not that the game is broken. The only thing i'm complaining about is that AR spawns leave players defenseless against long range weapons.
    Noitu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Noitu
    @DystopiaX: If you're getting spawn camped on Valhalla or Sandtrap, then someone's cheating or there are more than one snipers. I've never had that happen. In Valhalla you spawn in a base, don't you? There's always team BR games that start with BR anyways. What you're asking for is possible, but for a starter weapon? Why? So you can just go out and kill everyone in a matter of seconds? No.
    DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DystopiaX
    @caelum said:
    " @DystopiaX: If you're getting spawn camped on Valhalla or Sandtrap, then someone's cheating or there are more than one snipers. I've never had that happen. In Valhalla you spawn in a base, don't you? There's always team BR games that start with BR anyways. What you're asking for is possible, but for a starter weapon? Why? So you can just go out and kill everyone in a matter of seconds? No. "
    No, so everyone has an equal opportunity to kill each other, and it would be fair even coming off spawn and the other dude has sniper/rockets (at longer range), etc. 
    and it's not unfair to die quickly if everyone has the same chance of dying. Also, it's possible to get spawn camped on, say, CTF valhalla because the game will only spawn you on your side of the map, and then there's only 3 or so spawns on each side. team of 4-6+ 1-2 snipers+1 laser means that there's only one potential spawn not locked down, which would be the base. Shotty/remaining 1-3 people can take care of it while the last guy runs the flag.
    Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#31  Edited By Pie

Woah! Big wall of texts about halo weapons frightens Pie

adam_grif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By adam_grif
    @MAN_FLANNEL said:
    " @adam_grif said:
    Pretty ignorant comment there pal.    Considering Halo 2 ditched the AR for the BR and smg was not "a minor tweak or a small addition", nor is the fact that Halo 3 nearly doubled the number of weapons in the game.  The plasma pistol is probably the only weapon that hasn't considerably changed throughout the series.   "

Mark my words, it will reuse old halo guns with some minor tweaks and small additions. 
    Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33  Edited By Zereta

That Needler Rifle looked amazing. 

Personally, I hope we get a proper grenade launcher. The brute shot was good and all but I want a more tactical one with the arching shots and everything. 

Really, the way Bungie made the weapons in the first place, there's not much on the Covenant's side to do. 

Oh and add the Gauss Rifle in the game. The books make it seem so awesome. 

On the Covenant side, I really want a Plasma thrower.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.