Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hamburger

Object » linked to 362 games

A hamburger is a hunk of ground beef served between two pieces of bun-configured bread. Hamburgers are often served with a variety of toppings and condiments. It is named for the region in which it was invented, not for the kind of meat (as is often mistakenly suggested).

Left Coast is the Best Coast: An In & Out Thread

mrjared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By mrjared

When it comes to fast food, does it get any better than In & Out? I've known people to have gotten off planes from far off places, only to say "Take me to your In & Out!" Yes, my friends, it is that good.

The menu is simple.
    - Hamburger
    - Cheeseburger
    - Double-Double

Aside from fries and drinks, that's it. The end. You don't need anything else. Unless of course, we're talking secret menu.

What is your regular order? I typically go with a double-double with well done fries and a diet coke. You know, because the diet coke makes everything healthy, am i rite?
    AndrewGPM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By AndrewGPM

I have never been. I have heard only good things though. I have heard Fat Burger is good too but we don't have either of those in Canada.

optic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By optic

When I want my arteries completely clogged I ask for a 3x3, and if I have a death wish a 4x4. Good wholesome death between buns, but oh so good!

smetz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By smetz

I never really understood what everybody sees in Inn N Out.  The best fast food burger place has got to be The Habit.

lux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lux

I love me some In-N-Out.

MutenMiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By MutenMiller

I am from the UK but I've heard people talk about In & Outs and Double Doubles and whatever... what makes it all so awesome? I demand answers!

TimeWaffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By TimeWaffle

i lived in CA till like six months ago and i miss in n out so ver much but i did visit for the last three weeks and had in n out a lot

smetz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By smetz
    MillerWakka said:
    "I am from the UK but I've heard people talk about In & Outs and Double Doubles and whatever... what makes it all so awesome? I demand answers!
    "
    You and me both.  I live within walking distance from an Inn N Out and barely go there.  It's decent, but not that great.
    the9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By the9

Let us discuss the greatness of Animal Style.

Fries, Burger or Both?!

flashmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By flashmt
    MillerWakka said:
    "I am from the UK but I've heard people talk about In & Outs and Double Doubles and whatever... what makes it all so awesome? I demand answers!
    "
    The burgers there are way more pure than the "beef" at other joints such as McDonald's but what it all comes down to is the taste, its fresh crisp and taste what you think a burger should.  (Its fries maybe cut on the spot and fried in healthier oil but leaves something to desired in taste.)

What is concerning is how In-N-Out (a private family owned company) has subliminal bible scripture references on it.
    Its discreetly on the bottom of drinks and wrappers and lets the mind think of conspiracy theories, possible grounds for a Dan Brown novel.
    caption
    caption
    mrjared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By mrjared
    flashmt said:
    "MillerWakka said:
    The burgers there are way more pure than the "beef" at other joints such as McDonald's but what it all comes down to is the taste, its fresh crisp and taste what you think a burger should.  (Its fries maybe cut on the spot and fried in healthier oil but leaves something to desired in taste.)
    This. In & Out is just really fresh when it comes to fast food. You get to watch them make your food on the spot, even put the raw potatoes through the slicer right there. It's real good stuff.

As for animal style? I used to get it on both my burger and my fries all the time, but these days? Uhg ... Every once in a great while I'll go for it with the burger but that's about it. I'm growing weak with age :(
    Philanthropy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Philanthropy
    caption
    caption
    MutenMiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By MutenMiller

Thanks for the info. :D Sounds like the Handmade Burger Company which has just started up over here, right on my doorstep which is awesome.

Hannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Hannibal

Great burgers at an awesome price.

Termite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15  Edited By Termite

All I know is that the midwest isn't the best at a lot of things, and fast food is yet another thing.

At least we are easy to understand...

Dissolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Dissolve

I pains me to know that there are people alive today that haven't had a burger from In-N-Out.

It's the only burger worth eating. The ONLY one.

Homer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Homer

Omg so many In-N-Out threads!... I so wish we had one here!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.