Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Headphones

Object » linked to 74 games

Pair of mini loudspeakers that are designed to hold them close to a user's ears for a more convenient listening device. Can be plugged in to music players or phones.

Choosing Rock Band drumming headphones

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By JJWeatherman

I just got my ION kit and I now want to get some new headphones to use while I do my drumming. I have looked at seemingly thousands of options and have found a couple that seem like they would work. Of course I want a closed back model for noise reduction purposes. I'm curious if one is noticeably better. Anyways here are what I'm considering:

Sennheiser eh 250

or

Sennheiser HD 280 Pro (silver)

I'm not sure if the eh 250s are a whole lot worse but they are lighter and that would probably be handy while drumming for a long time. I'm also gonna be listening to music with these so the 250s seem a little more portable.

Has anyone tried these headphones and can recommend them? Are there better options than these? Just trying to make sure I get the best I can for less than $100.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.