Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Headset

Object » linked to 39 games

A device used to communicate remotely with others.

Compatible Headsets?

sfighter21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Hey guys... I could really use your wisdom and help. I have been trying to google, for the past hour or so, compatible headsets for both my xbox one and ps4. Why is it so hard to just find a list? Coming to you guys if any of you out there currently have one set you use between all your consoles (maybe even pc included) that you could recommend (possibly under $50)? I just want to play games with my cousins and friends without having to worry if the headset and mic are going to work properly. Thanks for the help in advance.

PS: BTW, I have an Xbox One S, with the headphone jack in the controller. ;)

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

There is no list because I think having one that does both is hard. I believe Xbox One still requires a dongle, except for one brand that has a special licence with MS. I could be wrong but Microsoft design that requires a dongle is the issue.

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

Cloud X Revolver (though I'm not sure if the mic works with both as I haven't tried the mic - may not as it only seems to plug in via 3.55m jack but some research may show this). I used to have TurtleBeach Px21s that worked mic with both Xbox 360 and PS3 - so they may have something that fits your needs.

DocPorpoise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

if you have one of the new xbox one controllers with the headphone jack you can do what i did and get the pc version of the astro a40.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.